• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 32 (Apr 6 & 7)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,461
  • Views 27,510

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Impressed with that Kambwala kid by the way. 19, up against Diaz, Nunez, Salah and wasn't fazed at all. Looks quick and strong too, attributes that none of the other Utd centre backs possess.
They have good youngsters in Mainoo, Garnacho, Kambwala, even Hojlund while not impressive is very strong and young for a striker and has some potential. If they buy good young blooded players instead of trendy buys or Real retirees they could be back to contending in 2-3 years

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
They have good youngsters in Mainoo, Garnacho, Kambwala, even Hojlund while not impressive is very strong and young for a striker and has some potential. If they buy good young blooded players instead of trendy buys or Real retirees they could be back to contending in 2-3 years

They need 10 new first team players, won't be back for a while.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
They need 10 new first team players, won't be back for a while.
We were 8th two years ago. I hate the Mancs. I hate them more than Sp.rs because they are an actual threat for trophies. They don’t need 10 first team players. They were 3rd last season. If it was the league of a few years ago or the league of mid 2000s where you had a number of big clubs in full pomp or near it i would say they are years away. But they got money, they got young talent and lfc and City are about to fall off; it’s just us and them and maybe Newcastle in next few years. Klopp leaving isn’t a little issue. 115 charges isn’t a little issue.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Blatant dive, don't expect anything from refs or VAR but can't believe there's even a discussion about it here

Yes, it was a dive, but Anthony Taylor was itching to give them something.
The fact that it was an on-field decision by Taylor and there was a slight contact as Elliot was falling down from the dive, VAR was never going to overturn the on-field decision.

Also, Liverpool have been crying the whole season about Taylor and his performance when they lost to Sp**s, but then Taylor has been giving them favors the whole time after that match, you don't see them saying Taylor is ours. They keep on harping about it and keep the pressure on him.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Blatant dive, don't expect anything from refs or VAR but can't believe there's even a discussion about it here
It was a stupid challenge but not a penalty. We won't mention the two equally pens on Kai that weren't given. My hope is that Liverpool are in a similar situation on Thursday and get nothing, with the whole of Europe highlighting why not.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

We were 8th two years ago. I hate the Mancs. I hate them more than Sp.rs because they are an actual threat for trophies. They don’t need 10 first team players. They were 3rd last season. If it was the league of a few years ago or the league of mid 2000s where you had a number of big clubs in full pomp or near it i would say they are years away. But they got money, they got young talent and lfc and City are about to fall off; it’s just us and them and maybe Newcastle in next few years. Klopp leaving isn’t a little issue. 115 charges isn’t a little issue.
1712579311284.png

@albakos

Attitude Reaction GIF by Chrisley Knows Best

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

It was a brilliant strategy from Liverpool to announce Klopp was leaving. So they are now trying to hand him a parting gift. Wouldn’t even be surprised after they win the league he ends up staying

Shame they're coming third then isn't it?

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom