• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 2 - 0 Luton Town | Wednesday 3rd April | KO: 19:30 BST | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

arsenal-vs-luton-town-live-streaming-team-news-head-to-head-predicted-lineup-where-to-watch-premier-league.jpg

Screenshot-20240401-143101-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240401-143126-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240401-143240-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240401-143256-Chrome.jpg

lineup.png

Screenshot-20240401-142907-Chrome.jpg

Prediction

Arsenal 4-0 Luton Town

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Ødegaard may get the breather vs Brighton this weekend. Could be dangerous as the man is on form

I could see Viera playing.

freddy_v

We'd have probably beat Southampton 2-0 or 3-0 in relatively easy fashion last year if it wasn't for that absolute clown.
This is such a tired and over simplified argument. How many did he give away?

Raya against Luton?

There were plenty of contributors to the bottled title last year.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

I'm pleased we got the win against Luton Town. Good that we got 3 points & a clean sheet with 5 changes but I'm a bit disappointed with our 2nd half. It seemed like we hardly tried to get more goals compared to our 1st half when we were 2-0 up at least.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I'm pleased we got the win against Luton Town. Good that we got 3 points & a clean sheet with 5 changes but I'm a bit disappointed with our 2nd half. It seemed like we hardly tried to get more goals compared to our 1st half when we were 2-0 up at least.
Arsenal leads the goal difference table by 8 vs. Liverpool. By 10 vs. City. The most important work was done earlier, before the hectic schedule.

It is important to keep a clean sheet, it's directly related to goal difference.

Another factor is that there is a tough game coming away at Brighton, and soon after Bayern. Ødegaard already played 90 minutes, should he try to attack like crazy to get a better goal difference? When it can result in conceding?

This was a sensible approach, to get a 2-0 with good rotation and not much strain. I don't care at all if Arsenal loses the goal difference by this choice, because points in the future games are more important, and UCL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom