• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 2 - 1 Wolves | Saturday 2nd December | KO: 15:00 GMT

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_Arsenal-Wolves.jpg

Screenshot-20231130-101720.png

Screenshot-20231130-101748.png

Screenshot-20231130-101805.png

Screenshot-20231130-101912.png

Screenshot-20231130-101949.png

Screenshot-20231130-102009.png

Screenshot-20231130-102041.png

Screenshot-20231130-102105.png

Screenshot-20231130-103247.png

Prediction
Arsenal 3-0 Wolves

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
We might just be about to see the first match where both teams somehow lose it, if VAR have anything to say about it.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Well back we go to facing boring deep block and people gonna moan about how s**t offensively we are like its our fault.

Yeah, its not our fault. Its Wenger's or PGMOL:s fault.

This should be easy. They are a nothing team away from home.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Feeling a nothing penalty will decide the game, most likely in our favor.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yeah, its not our fault. Its Wenger's or PGMOL:s fault.

This should be easy. They are a nothing team away from home.
Then hope arsenal fans learn something called word called patience in these kind of games.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Sp**s are always good at the Etihad, might be a good weekend for us if we win here. Need to start running away a bit before the tricky December games.

Feels like even we are only in 2nd gear we are top3 team in Europe at the moment.

No free-hit here. We must win this game. We are now on the golden road.

Sp**s are always good at the Etihad, might be a good weekend for us if we win here. Need to start running away a bit before the tricky December games.

City will be there no matter what. We had 10 points on them at one point last season. We just have to keep winning and grinding and keep improving and not collapse after the new year.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
City will be there no matter what. We had 10 points on them at one point last season. We just have to keep winning and grinding and keep improving and not collapse after the new year.

It's not that big of a collapse though. We were 8 points ahead at one point with them having a game in hand that they were always going to win. So 5 points effectively, with us having to go to the Etihad still.

It's not that big of a collapse though. We were 8 points ahead at one point with them having a game in hand that they were always going to win. So 5 points effectively, with us having to go to the Etihad still.

At this stage, I'm just hoping to see us improving attacking-wise. If we can keep our defensive record and improve attacking wise we have a big chance at the league this year.

I was already thinking early that no matter what we do City will outsmart us, but the last game has me thinking maybe we can do it!

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
They've done pretty well so far this season but they're a lower mid table side with injuries, nothing but a win here will do.

I'm sure VAR will find a way to somehow scam both us and them anyway :lol:

I do think O'Neil has Eddie Howe vibes to him though, I can see him progressing on from Wolves fairly quickly. Comes across great in the media too. Definitely one to keep an eye on.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

They've done pretty well so far this season but they're a lower mid table side with injuries, nothing but a win here will do.

I'm sure VAR will find a way to somehow scam both us and them anyway :lol:

I do think O'Neil has Eddie Howe vibes to him though, I can see him progressing on from Wolves fairly quickly. Comes across great in the media too. Definitely one to keep an eye on.
I was so surprised Bournemouth sacked him after he saved them. And now he's doing much better than them with Wolves. Revenge is a life lived well and all that

If they hadn't been robbed by the refs so many times they would be in the top half of the table

Synical

Miss Superstitious

That idiot Ange needs to stick to what has worked in the past for Tottenham against City. Otherwise I can't see anything offer than a resounding humiliation here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I will sign every contract Arsenal put in front of me without reading it.

Tony Adams

Latest posts

Top Bottom