• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 2 - 1 Wolves | Saturday 2nd December | KO: 15:00 GMT

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_Arsenal-Wolves.jpg

Screenshot-20231130-101720.png

Screenshot-20231130-101748.png

Screenshot-20231130-101805.png

Screenshot-20231130-101912.png

Screenshot-20231130-101949.png

Screenshot-20231130-102009.png

Screenshot-20231130-102041.png

Screenshot-20231130-102105.png

Screenshot-20231130-103247.png

Prediction
Arsenal 3-0 Wolves

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
Finally got to watch the full game after sneaking a few minutes here and there at my daughter’s orchestra concert. That easily should’ve been a comfortable 4-1 victory. The team deserved a clean sheet but Zinchenko often has those errors in his game. Feels to me like the team is playing more fluidly together over the last 2 than recent weeks. Bodes well for the heavy list of holiday fixtures. On to the next boys!

SuperMikel

A calm and collected individual.
Starting at home against teams like Wolves he can play, he was involved heavily in the build up for Odegaards goal and thats why he does have value. However at 2-0 up around the 60 minute mark, you just know Wolves are going to attack and push more players high up the pitch. This is where Zinchenko can get exposed, wen our defence is getting attacked more.

Simply put, if we are chasing a game, or trying to break a deadlock against a team that is sitting deep and not getting many players forward, he can invert from the left and help us break the lines. However when we are defending a lead he should be hooked. Kiwior should have come on at the 60 minute mark.

Tom Mix

I thought we played an excellent first-half, at least until the injuries slowed down and broke up the game. We were devilishly close to getting the third goal which would have killed the game.

In the second half when they had to come forward, again we should have killed off the game. Martinelli hit the post, Trossard had one saved etc etc.

If I may be allowed two grouses they are these:

I think we took our foot off the pedal in the second half because we thought the game was won and the substitutions came too late and were ineffective.

Eddie Nketiah needs to buck up pronto. There's been a lot of love and time for him from the fans at the stadium, the manager has given him reasonable time. He could and should have got the third at 2-1 but hit the post, ok a bit unlucky. But when a player comes on well into the second half what you want from him above all is energy and pace. He was strolling around at times when he should be putting pressure on the Wolves man on the ball an his failure to do so was putting pressure on our defence. Not good.

Good to be top of the league, now let's win at Luton and see what happens after that.

Gooner505

Good win against a scrappy team in Wolves. We should’ve scored a third in the first half and were a bit unlucky not to.

We are so much better with Jesus and Oedegaard healthy. If Partey can get fit and Timber comes back after January, we are seriously deep at most positions. Love our squad this season. Arteta has done a fabulous job.

Halcyon Daze

Why does that ****ing mor0n Garth Crooks have to have a dig at Arsenal/Arteta in every single Team of the week article when one of our players makes the team. Such a bitter little ****, honestly. I guess we have ruined his life in a way with actual success compared to that tin pot club.
Yeah I noticed that. Proper dig at Arteta. What grips my sh1t is that our TV licence money actually pays his salary, shouldn’t be anywhere near the media. Joke of a pundit.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Why does that ****ing mor0n Garth Crooks have to have a dig at Arsenal/Arteta in every single Team of the week article when one of our players makes the team. Such a bitter little ****, honestly. I guess we have ruined his life in a way with actual success compared to that tin pot club.
Stoke, Sp**s + United isn't he? Doesn't get much worse

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Stoke, Sp**s + United isn't he? Doesn't get much worse
Hate all three of those clubs; literally my 3 leadt favorite clubs. They actually booed Ramsey for getting his leg broke by Shawcross

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
@A_G

Our boy Yousif clearly upset with Prec making him go to the game 10 hours before kick off, he's so angry he's posting in the wrong match thread ffs!

• Funny
Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The biggest things in life have been achieved by people who, at the start, we would have judged crazy. And yet if they had not had these crazy ideas the world would have been more stupid.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom