• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 2 - 1 Wolves | Saturday 2nd December | KO: 15:00 GMT

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_Arsenal-Wolves.jpg

Screenshot-20231130-101720.png

Screenshot-20231130-101748.png

Screenshot-20231130-101805.png

Screenshot-20231130-101912.png

Screenshot-20231130-101949.png

Screenshot-20231130-102009.png

Screenshot-20231130-102041.png

Screenshot-20231130-102105.png

Screenshot-20231130-103247.png

Prediction
Arsenal 3-0 Wolves

benjamin86

Established Member
Zinchenko is a quality midfielder but a bang average defender. I still don’t understand why we haven’t used him there ever.
i wonder if he'd have gotten more chances in midfield if Timber didnt get injured? They probably could have rotated in-game. Abit like Xhaka dropping into LB sometimes last season.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Timber isn’t a fullback?? He’s more fullback than Zinny. He naturally plays CDM and RB while occasionally played in CB specially in 5 at the back.

I don’t hate Zinchenko. He took us to a much higher level when he came but we must upgrade on him to keep pace with City - a team who did a similar move and moved up levels as a result. We outgrew him. Arteta saw it in April and moved for Timber.

So, if my criticism is outside football matters (your subtle hint by mentioning my name), why are the other members in here have similar view?
Get ready because when Timber comes back and he takes his spot you'll see easily that going forward Timber will not be doing the same :lol:

Defensively and reading the game Timber's clear I'm not going to discuss that.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
read between the lines. What players made this game tight as ****?

Don’t see those gaps in City and Liverpool
Liverpool have a clear gap at DM. And also quite a young side with a lot of changes to the team this summer. Their defensive depth also isn’t so good.

Their attack is better comfortably though I’ll give you that.

Mohamed7

Zinchenko was excellent in the build-up for Odegaards goal. But then melts like that to allow Wolves back in it.

But again, he was celebrating throw ins, and at one stage fist pumped the crowd when a Wolves switch went out.

This is why he gets on my nerves; his behavior is indicative of a non-serious person. Switch on, and stop fist pumping the crowd for winning a throw in - its stupid. I wish the fans wouldn't feed him by indulging him.

As far as im concerned he is behind White, Tomi and Timber as far as fullbacks go.
Insane to celebrate a throw-in considering the match was done in the first 15 minutes.

He’s too emotional and that’s not what leadership is about. Some people think he’s a leader.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Don’t forget Arteta took Zinny and Tomi off after 45 mins in the last game to keep them fresh. He probably got 50% more out of them today than was humanly possible :) :)

TriniGunner

Liverpool have a clear gap at DM. And also quite a young side with a lot of changes to the team this summer. Their defensive depth also isn’t so good.

Their attack is better comfortably though I’ll give you that.
It's what they've always depended on, even when they were really good.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Get ready because when Timber comes back and he takes his spot you'll see easily that going forward Timber will not be doing the same :lol:

Timber is not a left back. He is a cb who can do a job as rb. You can’t get away playing a player out of position every game and expect him to great

Mohamed7

I’ll take that over rare assist complimented with equal number of mistakes leading up to goals kinda of player.

We didn’t have issues scoring goals this season and the one before but we are struggling with keeping cleansheets. Can’t win the title like that specially when we have Jesus up front not Haaland.

Reactions: Xln

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

I think our previous matches at Anfield plays a part here. Last year, at the top of our form, we limped to a draw. It's understandable to be wary of that fixture.
Our issue that game is we lost control after going 2-0 up. Think we've adressed that well this season.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

I think our previous matches at Anfield plays a part here. Last year, at the top of our form, we limped to a draw. It's understandable to be wary of that fixture.
That poster wasn't talking about being wary of the fixture, though. He was saying we will get 'a reality check', which is a pretty poo thing for a so-called fan to say

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Our issue that game is we lost control after going 2-0 up. Think we've adressed that well this season.
Let's hope so. We haven't done much there in recent times. A win would really throw down the gauntlet. Still, a draw is a solid result. We'll do them at home.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Insane to celebrate a throw-in considering the match was done in the first 15 minutes.

He’s too emotional and that’s not what leadership is about. Some people think he’s a leader.
It was at the end when we were treading water and almost drawing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have got as much chance of being handed the title by Sp*rs as I have of being given the Crown Jewels. They are the last people we want winning the Championship. Now we mean to round off our season by beating Arsenal.

Alan Mullery (Sp*rs captain in 1971)

There is no way we were going to be beaten

Bertie Mee in the same game after beating Spurs and clinching the Double at White Hart Lane
Top Bottom