• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 2 - 1 Wolves | Saturday 2nd December | KO: 15:00 GMT

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_Arsenal-Wolves.jpg

Screenshot-20231130-101720.png

Screenshot-20231130-101748.png

Screenshot-20231130-101805.png

Screenshot-20231130-101912.png

Screenshot-20231130-101949.png

Screenshot-20231130-102009.png

Screenshot-20231130-102041.png

Screenshot-20231130-102105.png

Screenshot-20231130-103247.png

Prediction
Arsenal 3-0 Wolves

Topside

Ref/ Var kept them in the game at the end.

Total control, chamces missed it happens. Jesus blatant pen if up the other end on the way it was reffed today it would of gone upstairs and a pen given. Wolves have had awful decisions given against them but it was one they got away with.

Nervy last 15 in a game like Fulham we'd be kicking ourselves if drew.

Cut out the mistakes leading to goals and we will be in the mix come May.

Ljonin

Okay you're right smartass. Timber never played football before he came to Arsenal.
he’s super young and can develop a lot but it’s cool that you followed Ajax so closely 👍🏻

Also, there are more players

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
he’s super young and can develop a lot but it’s cool that you followed Ajax so closely 👍🏻

Also, there are more players
I will ask you 1 thing. When I wrote that "We would not have scored the 2nd goal with Timber on the pitch" do you see other player names or mentioning of some other player? Just need to confirm if I'm communicating with a schizo so I can stop wasting my time.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Zinchenko was excellent in the build-up for Odegaards goal. But then melts like that to allow Wolves back in it.

But again, he was celebrating throw ins, and at one stage fist pumped the crowd when a Wolves switch went out.

This is why he gets on my nerves; his behavior is indicative of a non-serious person. Switch on, and stop fist pumping the crowd for winning a throw in - its stupid. I wish the fans wouldn't feed him by indulging him.

As far as im concerned he is behind White, Tomi and Timber as far as fullbacks go.
Zinchenko is a quality midfielder but a bang average defender. I still don’t understand why we haven’t used him there ever.

TriniGunner

Really understand we don't want spend too much energy we got lot of games coming and honestly wolves rarely tested us so unnecessary to go crazy again but with arsenal mistakes happen we gift teams goals
Almost every goal we conceded this season was as a result of an individual mistake.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Saliba and especially Gabriel will be going mental towards Zinchenko in the dressing, losing our clean sheet like that was criminal ffs.

Mohamed7

See, Timber is not a fullback. You're delusional. I know why you're hating on Zinchenko though, it's obvious Mo.
Timber isn’t a fullback?? He’s more fullback than Zinny. He naturally plays CDM and RB while occasionally played in CB specially in 5 at the back.

I don’t hate Zinchenko. He took us to a much higher level when he came but we must upgrade on him to keep pace with City - a team who did a similar move and moved up levels as a result. We outgrew him. Arteta saw it in April and moved for Timber.

So, if my criticism is outside football matters (your subtle hint by mentioning my name), why are the other members in here have similar view?

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Their defense is sus, we'll beat them.

Really pathetic how you love to hype our rivals so hard.
I think our previous matches at Anfield plays a part here. Last year, at the top of our form, we limped to a draw. It's understandable to be wary of that fixture.

Ljonin

I will ask you 1 thing. When I wrote that "We would not have scored the 2nd goal with Timber on the pitch" do you see other player names or mentioning of some other player? Just need to confirm if I'm communicating with a schizo so I can stop wasting my time.
Even if we wouldn’t, we could have scored another goal and maybe not conceded the stupid goal that we did?

Or are you seriously crediting this win to Zinchenko? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom