• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 3 - 1 Burnley | Saturday 11th November | KO: 15:00 GMT

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_Burnley-Arsenal.jpg

Screenshot-20231109-063257.png

Screenshot-20231109-063325.png

Screenshot-20231109-063350.png

Screenshot-20231109-063430.png

Screenshot-20231109-063515.png

Screenshot-20231109-063603.png

Screenshot-20231109-063639.png

Screenshot-20231109-063704.png

lineup.png

Prediction
Arsenal 3-0 Burnley

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Hopefully Kompany continue to play open attacking football against us that'll help us to create more chances and score. Still don't underrate anyone be professional and get a win.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Run of games coming up we are expected to take all 3 points in.

Id be more than happy to win them all 1-0 tbh

What on earth is going on with Ode???

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I'm going to this one.....so excited!

Looks like the unbeaten home run is coming to an end this weekend lads, was a good run at least...

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Expect a similar game to the Sheffield United one. Chance to top up the goal difference.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Same team as Sevilla, but with Zinchenko in for Tomi and Fabio in for Jorginho (also Nelson for Saka if he isn't fit)

Going for a 4-1 here, let's try and continue pumping up the goal difference as you never know how important it could be.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Cheeky 3-1 victory here, think we'll win easily but miss a few chances.

Think Havertz turned a corner last night, was losing patience with him but now confident he'll turn it around.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Feel like now is a really good time to get Ødegaard back in the team. Saka and Nelli looked up to speed and Rice/Jorginho partnership looks better.

We miss the way Ode can manipulate his tactical and technical empathy across the team and in the final 3rd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom