• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 3 - 1 Burnley | Saturday 11th November | KO: 15:00 GMT

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_Burnley-Arsenal.jpg

Screenshot-20231109-063257.png

Screenshot-20231109-063325.png

Screenshot-20231109-063350.png

Screenshot-20231109-063430.png

Screenshot-20231109-063515.png

Screenshot-20231109-063603.png

Screenshot-20231109-063639.png

Screenshot-20231109-063704.png

lineup.png

Prediction
Arsenal 3-0 Burnley

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Remember before the Newcastle game I told you all I had a bad feeling as I wasn’t able to watch and we lost embarrassingly?

Well, I’ve got a feeling Havertz has an incredible game tomorrow, think he builds on his last really good performances. He lacks a little cohesion when he embraces and tries to correlate the last shot or pass, but he’s getting there and started to show that recently.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Remember before the Newcastle game I told you all I had a bad feeling as I wasn’t able to watch and we lost embarrassingly?

Well, I’ve got a feeling Havertz has an incredible game tomorrow, think he builds on his last really good performances. He lacks a little cohesion when he embraces and tries to correlate the last shot or pass, but he’s getting there and started to show that recently.
Which Newcastle game did we lose embarrassingly in? 🤔

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Clean sheet and stat pad please
But don't take them for granted as they'll probably completely change tactics and sit in their own box

Tom Mix

If we can get our shooting boots on and stop trying to walk the ball in I can see us getting three or four, this has to be as much of a routine win as the Sheffield Utd game. I saw a few of their fans today and they were talking about buying fridge magnets. That's all they're going to take back from London imo.

I fancy Trossard to have a good game and score, maybe a couple. Eddie will get one if he plays and maybe Havertz scores too.

Can someone get the MotM thread up and running now, to save time?

Synical

Miss Superstitious

If we can get our shooting boots on and stop trying to walk the ball in I can see us getting three or four, this has to be as much of a routine win as the Sheffield Utd game. I saw a few of their fans today and they were talking about buying fridge magnets. That's all they're going to take back from London imo.

I fancy Trossard to have a good game and score, maybe a couple. Eddie will get one if he plays and maybe Havertz scores too.

Can someone get the MotM thread up and running now, to save time?
I was taking you seriously until this bit 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta

Latest posts

Top Bottom