• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 3 - 1 Chelsea | Tuesday 2nd, May | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_Arsenal-Chelsea.jpg

Let's just beat these ****ers, win our remaining matches and finish the season on a high note.

The lineup picks itself

Prediction
Arsenal 1-0 Chelsea

Haphazard

God the Soton and West ham game have given me PTSD, I don't know the result I just know that Mudryk is scoring , this kind of annoying stuff always seems to happen against us.

sdotzdot

Established Member
Expect us to go on a winning run until the end of the season *if* (big if at this point) we win this game. Like the previous hump which ended with a city loss in feb.

I do not want anything less than us going out fighting until the very end. If the story of this season was that demolishing on Wednesday being the end and we end up not pushing city until the final game or two, then I will be extremely disappointed.

Need to step up and finish strongly.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We need this game like we needed the Villa game away. Hopefully we can step up and put in a convincing performance.

Imagine if Fulham shock us all on Sunday before though. That would turn this game into Arsenal vs Brasil 1970. :lol:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Important game. Let’s focus on cutting out mistakes and building up confidence in our combination play again. Perhaps it’s time for something slightly different as well Mikel.

2-0 Arsenal.

Needs to shake up the starting XI. Feel teams know how and who we’re going to play every week.

Even if it’s Partey at RB with Jorginho starting or Trossard and Nelson coming in we need to freshen it up.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Not confident at all we will win. After the West Ham game I was wary of Southampton and people laughed at that. All I know is when Arsenal collapse, they really collapse which means there is not a single pl team I would say with confidence we beat now. We are really down and it’s Arteta to prove he can change a momentum which I doubt

MikeVinna

Established Member
If we can’t beat these chavs at home to bounce back from that atrocious run I might stop watching us this season. They truly are awful so we need to give them a real spanking for once.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Need to get back to winning ways and a game with enough edge to get back into our stride. Trossard HAS to start.

3-1 Arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final

Latest posts

Top Bottom