• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 3 - 1 Chelsea | Tuesday 2nd, May | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_Arsenal-Chelsea.jpg

Let's just beat these ****ers, win our remaining matches and finish the season on a high note.

The lineup picks itself

Prediction
Arsenal 1-0 Chelsea

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Think Trossard will come in for one of Saka/Martinell, but bar that it will be the same 11 as the last few weeks I imagine... Nelson also deserves a start, tbf.

Feel this will be a very tough game, just because of how our heads have gone recently...just dig out any kind of win please lads 🙏

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Think Trossard will come in for one of Saka/Martinell, but bar that it will be the same 11 as the last few weeks I imagine... Nelson also deserves a start, tbf.

Feel this will be a very tough game, just because of how our heads have gone recently...just dig out any kind of win please lads 🙏

I actually think Trossard will come in for Jesus. What would be the point of benching Saka and gabi

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I actually think Trossard will come in for Jesus. What would be the point of benching Saka and gabi

Think Arteta might go for the experience of Jesus and Trossard both playing to try and get us out of this funk, just a feeling.

Abhishek Arora

Always Hoping For The Worst
i hope arteta has realised and drops holding
He cant be that stubborn
Why cant he imitate pep as he always does and play the city formation with a back 3

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Nelson, Trossard and Jorginho all deserve a start here.

Also give Kiwior a chance over Holding. Can hardly be worse and the polish guy is supposedly fast.
Couple of things I noticed when Kiwior played for us, he is very quick, he loves bodying an attacking player.

Rattata

Couple of things I noticed when Kiwior played for us, he is very quick, he loves bodying an attacking player.
Kiwior has all the tools to be a top defender. He should've played instead of Holding. This right footed CB stuff doesn't make sense when Holding can't pass anyway.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Kiwior has all the tools to be a top defender. He should've played instead of Holding. This right footed CB stuff doesn't make sense when Holding can't pass anyway.
Hes like Koscielny when he first arrived, bit raw but fairly quick, might have some talent.

GunnerUK

Just wanna keep the pace and stay top inbetwen the City Vs Madrid games. In the unlikely event Madrid knock City out there is no telling how this would damage thier confidence. Sandwiched between Chelsea, Everton & Brighton. They could drop 4 points

MA08

Win this game at any cost.. Chelsea are the most impotent team in the league. They could not crush an ant if they stepped on it. A 6-0 with a red card will do nice.

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom