• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 4 - 1 Newcastle United | Saturday 24th February | KO: 20:00 | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_Arsenal-Newcastle.jpg

Screenshot-20240222-113016.png

Screenshot-20240222-113037.png

Screenshot-20240222-113057.png

Screenshot-20240222-113120.png

Screenshot-20240222-113141.png

Screenshot-20240222-113203.png

Screenshot-20240222-113228.png

lineup-1.png

Screenshot-20240222-114107.png

Prediction
Arsenal 2-0 Newcastle

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Oh ye of little faith! I say we continue with our outstanding league form and thoroughly spank them. 5-1 Saka x2, One each for the Gabriels and set the record for three different players of the same name scoring for the same team in one match😎
I’m only saying that because Newcastle are going to come down to London and stink the place out.

Ljonin

Who’s the ref for this game? Any chance he hasn’t gone to Saudi recently?

They will without a doubt try and emulate what Porto did. It’s important the ref is making sure the flow of the game is not compromised.

50 minutes of ball in play was totally absurd

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
I've got my niece's 3rd birthday during this, so will only be able to watch the first half at best. Think the players will be super up for it, I recall when we got beat by Lens away, we followed it up by smacking Bournemouth 4-0 at their ground.

As long as we don't make any silly mistakes I think we'll win 2-0.

Get her an expensive present, skip the birthday and feast on the 0-0 bore draw

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We'll win this game convincingly, perhaps a little nerves at the beginning but we'll figure it out.

The problem with our last game at Porto, is that we wanted to make it a slog, instead of taking the tie by the scruff of the neck and burying it. I dont think we'll make such a mistake again in the Champions League.

We dont do such nonsense in the league anymore because we cant afford to. This will be another high tempo game where we look to punish Newcastle from the first minute. And if we play our game like we have done recently, we'll win.

I want to say 3, but I'll keep it conservative. Arsenal 2-0 Newcastle.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We arent gonna smash Newcastle unless they come to Emirates making errors Newcastle always raise their game against big clubs. They gonna play like they fighting for something even tho thier season in league is long over

TheGreatWright8

Player:Jesus
Who’s the ref for this game? Any chance he hasn’t gone to Saudi recently?

They will without a doubt try and emulate what Porto did. It’s important the ref is making sure the flow of the game is not compromised.

50 minutes of ball in play was totally absurd
Paul Tierney

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

@A_G why are we playing on Saturday instead of Sunday when we just played CL Wednesday, not enough rest in between?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
@A_G why are we playing on Saturday instead of Sunday when we just played CL Wednesday, not enough rest in between?
1. TNT chose to show the game, and they only have the rights to show it on Saturday
2. The option to move it to Sunday isn’t there because the Carabao Cup Final is on Sunday at Wembley

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

Newcastle will be more fresher with more rest, we have to bring in at least ESR or Nelson to freshen things up.Cant be starting the same 11 players games 4/5 games in a row without enough rest.

Have to thrash Newcastle because they're really annoying cvnts, will never forgive them if we lose here tbh

Topside

We have played 7 matches this calendar year, fatigue is not an issue the fact we have a lot of the usual suspects injured is.

Give ESR a start, Trossard can come off the bench.

Ball was in play about 50m last night, Newcastle employed similar ****house tactics in last seasons 0 0 draw that Porto did, timewasting but less diving. We owe them from the 1 0 loss at their place, be dissapointed if we don't put in a performance.

Sheff Utd a week Monday 4th March match after, not a heavy schedule at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

Arsène Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup

Latest posts

Top Bottom