• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 4 - 1 Newcastle United | Saturday 24th February | KO: 20:00 | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_Arsenal-Newcastle.jpg

Screenshot-20240222-113016.png

Screenshot-20240222-113037.png

Screenshot-20240222-113057.png

Screenshot-20240222-113120.png

Screenshot-20240222-113141.png

Screenshot-20240222-113203.png

Screenshot-20240222-113228.png

lineup-1.png

Screenshot-20240222-114107.png

Prediction
Arsenal 2-0 Newcastle

SupersoakerArsene

Seem both Partey and G.jesus will be on bench need some of them back
Who the **** is Alex? Zinchenko? Did he get a new name?

Why the hell is Tomiyasu ''still a bit more''? Does this mean he is freaking injured & needs more time then Partey & Jesus? Lol? He played like the whole Asian cup this guy.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Who the **** is Alex? Zinchenko? Did he get a new name?

Why the hell is Tomiyasu ''still a bit more''? Does this mean he is freaking injured & needs more time then Partey & Jesus? Lol? He played like the whole Asian cup this guy.
Yes Alex is Zinchenko. And about tomi unfortunately yes he injured again by look of it I'm sure he played through injury with Japan

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Unfortunately, I think we've been found out with corners at least, and they don't seem capable of switching up the tactics when it's apparent the opposition have prepped for certain aspects of our corner routine, eg Ben White vs the keeper in the Porto game

What are you basing this on? We're scoring loads from set pieces.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

If Tomi played Asian Cup while injured Arsenal need to have some serious discussions with Japan federation.

HattoriHanzo

Newcastle will play the same way they played at Emirates last season, and basically the same way Porto played 2 days ago.
Will Arteta find a way to break this low or mid block?
We shall see.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Unfortunately, I think we've been found out with corners at least, and they don't seem capable of switching up the tactics when it's apparent the opposition have prepped for certain aspects of our corner routine, eg Ben White vs the keeper in the Porto game
They really did their homework. Ben White impeding the keeper has been a thing for a while and it’s been quite effective. Porto nullified that and the keeper was free to catch the ball. Wonder if Howe was watching?

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
They really did their homework. Ben White impeding the keeper has been a thing for a while and it’s been quite effective. Porto nullified that and the keeper was free to catch the ball. Wonder if Howe was watching?

Porto are defensive connoisseurs. I was told this by a Porto fan the day before the game. He actually predicted 1-0, they score and then shut us out. He got the score right but it didn’t pan out the way he said…

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

They also realised our players are like drones who follow Arteta instructions like their life depends on it. So they couldn’t adapt to the refs foul threshold.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Same 11 again. Every player that was on the bench last few games will not start another game this season

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Same 11 again. Every player that was on the bench last few games will not start another game this season
I'd start Jorginho here other than that we got little choices Partey and G.Jesus won't be fit to start that if they make match day squad

Head: we huff and puff, squander chances, they foul us and break our play, hit us on the counter, get the lead, we score a 90 min equalizer and celebrate 1-1 like crazy.

Heart: we huff and puff, squander chances, until we suuddenly score through a deflection in the 30th min, flood gates open, they foul us, one of them gets sent off, we win 6-1.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
As others have said, Newcastle is a good trial run for Porto.

In fact Arteta should USE the Newcastle game to test adjustments in the players or tactics.

I only care about the Porto game tbh. How can it be that a club of our size hasn't got a single European trophy to its name?
If you listen to a portion of our fanbase, they are quite happy to sack it off to concentrate on the league. We have a weird view of what constitutes a good season.

Big clubs should be able to balance multiple priorities. Personally I’d like us to focus on the CL as it’s the trophy which makes us a truly elite club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom