• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 5 - 0 Nottingham Forest | Sunday 30th, October | KO: 14:00 GMT |

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_Arsenal-Forest.jpg

We just have to find a way to win this, not just win but win style. A statement performance. Need to reignite that fear factor again.

Screenshot-20221027-221758.png

Screenshot-20221027-221817.png

Screenshot-20221027-221832.png

Screenshot-20221027-221955.png

2f118042-58fe-409a-9b44-1286a22ebcf0.png

Prediction

Arsenal 2-0 Nottingham Forest

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

@Morning_woody

Naa that one there was a violation :lol: :lol:

Tbf I'll take it that you pulled most of those posts from this thread? It's very reactive in the match day thread and we've ALL said incorrect stuff in the heat of the moment.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
@Morning_woody

Naa that one there was a violation :lol: :lol:

Tbf I'll take it that you pulled most of those posts from this thread? It's very reactive in the match day thread and we've ALL said incorrect stuff in the heat of the moment.
Don't even bother. That boner's giving us mixed signals. We ignore it and wait later in the day to see if it returns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 2

Fulham have made Emile Smith Rowe a priority this summer and are ready to bid for him [Mike McGrath - The Telegraph]

Arsenal have scouted Las Palmas goalkeeper Alvaro Valles as they prepare to part company with Aaron Ramsdale [Ryan Taylor - The Mirror]

Arsenal have set a deadline of two weeks to complete the signing of Benjamin Šeško [Sky Germany]

Napoli striker Victor Osimhen is expecting an offer from Arsenal [Gazzetta]

Latest posts

Top Bottom