• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 5 - 0 Nottingham Forest | Sunday 30th, October | KO: 14:00 GMT |

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_Arsenal-Forest.jpg

We just have to find a way to win this, not just win but win style. A statement performance. Need to reignite that fear factor again.

Screenshot-20221027-221758.png

Screenshot-20221027-221817.png

Screenshot-20221027-221832.png

Screenshot-20221027-221955.png

2f118042-58fe-409a-9b44-1286a22ebcf0.png

Prediction

Arsenal 2-0 Nottingham Forest

bergholt

No point posting this on a forum that claims the likes of Hojiberg and Rice are better players.

It's not that they're technically better, but they get on the pitch more which is part of being a valuable player. If touch wood Partey is past his injury and yellow box issues then he's a shoe-in for team of the year.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
That's why you buy on the summer or trust the players you currently have but neeeeeeeveer go with only one player for the whole season trusting he can last forever. If he didn't sign anyone and he didn't loan him then give him the chance to develop. He had plenty of chances to do it he hasn't. Now he could pay for his decisions and the best could happen is what I am saying.

If he is not injured today, at this place, he will sooner or later. No one can last on that circumstances.

Btw, I have plenty of trust that Nelson only needs minutes and confidence from the manager and team. He is very talented. He, ESR, Saka, Martinelli are on same level in talent toe.ans they only need minutes to develop.
Arteta not only runs a too thin squad he rotates and subs too infrequently. Why don’t we have a deep enough squad with all the time and money to use 5 subs allowed? A smart manager would have 4 regular FBs and just tell them one guy plays 60 minutes this match and 30 next match? He doesn’t use new rule to our advantage and in most matches he grudgingly uses 3 subs. There is no injury excuse with the way he runs players to the ground and doesn’t sub enough or fast enough.

bergholt

Forgot Lokongo, even Elneny cannot replace what TP5 does for us. Look at the quality of passes and selections. Not the easy “nearest player” pass.

Yeah agreed, the other players know that if he gets the ball in any space he's going to look up, bypass the first option, and hit the pass to the second or third, so they can move on that basis. Makes the team much more damaging because he's single-handedly stretching the defence both inside and outside.

Elneny probably about as good defensively and zero comparison offensively. Lokonga zero comparison defensively and not super close offensively. He's our least replaceable player along with Jesus.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
We desperately need saka to play against chelsea..nelson is no where near his standard
I still cannot understand this Vieira signing
Well if he is good...if be doesn't I trust on Nelson. I understand Vieira as a future project but imo it wasn't the moment for future project but for two established PL players.

yorch44

Yeah agreed, the other players know that if he gets the ball in any space he's going to look up, bypass the first option, and hit the pass to the second or third, so they can move on that basis. Makes the team much more damaging because he's single-handedly stretching the defence both inside and outside.

Elneny probably about as good defensively and zero comparison offensively. Lokonga zero comparison defensively and not super close offensively. He's our least replaceable player along with Jesus.
Imagine people was moaning about him... Some clearly know nothing about football. He is the key of this form and the changes Arteta left.

Partey doesn't suddenly became good, Arteta's systematically wanted to not play through the middle and played exclusively from the FBs. That changed, and when that happened we started to play better football. Partey is currently doing what Busquets did for Barcelona but with more physical presence.

If a team wants to nullify us they need to block Partey. How? Put one or two players doesn't letting him play and I am sure we will struggle a lot.

yorch44

No point posting this on a forum that claims the likes of Hojiberg and Rice are better players.
Yep, sometimes I don't understand the way English understand football and overrate their average English players. Saka is good, Foden is very good and that's all. The rest just bully teams running and kicking.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Excellent timing this. They are absolute dogshit, don't let that home-win over Liverpool fool you. Any team in the PL can lose a game against a bad team at their ground. It's happened even when we had the likes of Henry.

Nottingham Forest lost away to Wolves, who are in 19th place with 2 wins out of 12 games. They got slammed at Leicester 4-0. They lost at home to Fulham and Bournemouth, got smashed at the Etihad and to top it off, even Conte's ****s beat them 0-2 at their place.

There has never been a better game in the Premier League for us. They are ****, we are in need of some confidence.

4-0 to the Arsenal with 3 goals from Jesus and everyone wanking about him again afterwards.

Was only wrong about Jesus scoring some goals, rest spot on as always. No question marks over fatigue / rotation.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
We have to be ruthless to be a top team. If Arteta believes he have better option's than KT then we need to get an upgrade.
Agree also.
As much as I really like KT & all that he is, if he dorsnt quite fit Artetas profile of a LB that he wants in his system, may as well offer him a chance at another club & get someone else in.

So glad we have a dynamic defender like Tomi who can slot in anywhere when Zinny or Ben are out.

rockofcashel

On the Tomi/Tierney debate

Perhaps the club are looking at the fact Tomi will be gone for a month to Qatar and could pick up an injury/need rest when he gets home.. so get what you can from him until he's gone

I mean, non English fans, and I spoke to one last night, don't care if Saka is out for a few weeks and doesn't go to Qatar

Uncle Good-Advice

If a team wants to nullify us they need to block Partey. How? Put one or two players doesn't letting him play and I am sure we will struggle a lot.
Easier said than done. He's starting very deep so if you want to mark him you'll need to do it well into our own half and it will disrupt the shape of defence on the other side. Closer to half line we can avoid press by quick one-two passing and free anybody. Perhaps guy like Jesus could nullify Partey but no other contender have such mobile and willing presser upfront.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Robert Pirès was a fabulous player, world-class, and for a few years, before his injury, he was unquestionably the best left-midfielder in the world by far. He had incredible technique, he was smart, a finisher. He was a killer with a smile, the gentlest man in the world who suddenly drive the ball exactly where it was needed.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom