• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Premier League: Fulham 2 - 1 Arsenal | Sunday 31st December | KO: 14:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPORT-PREVIEW-Fulham-v-Arsenal.jpg

Screenshot-20231229-090807.png

Screenshot-20231229-090830.png

Screenshot-20231229-090851.png

Screenshot-20231229-090933.png

Screenshot-20231229-091001.png

Screenshot-20231229-091033.png

Screenshot-20231229-091053.png

lineup.png

Prediction

Fulham 1-2 Arsenal

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
It looks like everyone is out of form apart from Saliba and Rice. Raya has been okay recently too, and Ødegaard.

Kiwior partly ruined the 1st half, he isn't good enough for the inverted LB role. He can cover Gabriel at most, and that's it. He wasn't an expensive signing in January, and will fetch a good fee back. Zinchenko or Timber is dearly needed, or even Partey.

I'm also quite certain White has some minor injury niggles, but he has to play because the defence is so short in numbers. He has done it before. That's why so little overlap.

Let's hope the club gets another good window done. It's a tough league, these things happen. Other clubs will also falter. No luck in recent games either and the referees are always another factor, many small mistakes again that build up. And no yellows to ruin counter attacks.
The managers bears no fault or responsibility?

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Arteta doesn't seem to like box to box midfielders who carry and drive. It’s exactly what we’re missing in the midfield.
I just don't understand what he wanted to do with Rice either. Did he expect him to sit as the 6? Did he gamble on Partey's fitness and play him further up?

Diesel

Do our players seriously practice finishing or no. Because I can't believe you seriously panic like that when there simply nobody around you. Sake can even still take a touch and shot.

The stuff I been watching in December from our forward been seriously pathetic even the Brighton win the chances they missed were really bad

They aren't very good at finishing. Finished above xg last year. We needed a real forward .

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan

Do our players seriously practice finishing or no. Because I can't believe you seriously panic like that when there simply nobody around you. Sake can even still take a touch and shot.

The stuff I been watching in December from our forward been seriously pathetic even the Brighton win the chances they missed were really bad
Should have taken a touch. I guess that's what happens when you're mentally in a funk, you make all the wrong calls. He had the exact same chance against Brighton away last season where he took a brilliant feathered first touch and curled it in the corner. But then some people will say that he doesn't have the technique to do it.

GLITCH

I hope Arteta doesn't get to spend more money next month. From his playing style to his 2 awful and unnecessary signings (H&R), he's the problem. He has his team playing like robots, unable to think outside of the same repetitive routines that clearly aren't working anymore. I don't see how adding Toney or yet another another CB changes that.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
They aren't very good at finishing. Finished above xg last year. We needed a real forward .

Think mentally really affected us too our players just doing weird things this season I know they bad at finishing but not to miss from 2 yards

GLITCH

Don't think Arteta lasts if we drop outta top 4. Which is probably fine. Spent 700 mill
Don't underestimate how foolish the Kroenke's can be. After all, it's a guy who had little to no experience that they decided to bet on.

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
I know it was a breakaway, but very muted celebrations for the Arsenal goal?

Let the conspiracy theories commence.

I wrote in the match thread, it feels like something has happened within the team with the players. It happens in all teams, it's not like everyone gets along at every workplace. Something doesn't look right and I really want to know what it is.

I put a lot of the blame on Arteta, but the players also have to bear some responsibility.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I know it was a breakaway, but very muted celebrations for the Arsenal goal?

Let the conspiracy theories commence.
Saka thought he offside that why probably they didn't over celebrate. He even said I'm not sure when he was celebrating reading his lips lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom