• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw Premier League: Liverpool 1 - 1 Arsenal | Saturday 23rd December | KO: 17:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_Liverpool-Arsenal.png

Screenshot-20231219-092754.png

Screenshot-20231219-092809.png

Screenshot-20231219-092831.png

Screenshot-20231219-092913.png

Screenshot-20231219-093004.png

Screenshot-20231219-092930.png

Screenshot-20231219-093024.png

lineup.png

Prediction

Liverpool 1-1 Arsenal

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

It wasn't Arteta last season, we all know who it was.
Some might even argue that this quarrel with TAA cost us title, had we won there everything would be different mentally.
We can only speculate.

I’d say Martinelli flopping that simple pass was more detrimental to our title hopes than whatever A-M thinks Xhaka did.

We got what we deserved at the time and hopefully we go a step further this time round.

yarro

Player:Saliba
No biggie if we lose, thats how it is. I dont think the team should ''stress'' so much about this game.

HattoriHanzo

I’d say Martinelli flopping that simple pass was more detrimental to our title hopes than whatever A-M thinks Xhaka did.

We got what we deserved at the time and hopefully we go a step further this time round.
It means that the most important thing is to stay calm and focused the whole match this time.

I think we will try to play solid and try to close on their attacks.

But if Liverpool manage to bring the chaos they like we have to rediscover the last season form because we should be able to play that game much better than Liverpool.

Martinelly winner incoming!

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Need the right attitude to this one, score first then do a utd and fvck these scouse cvnts!! Getting above their station this season need a massive bump imo!!

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Not even trying to scapegoat or anything but my only concerns here are our fullbacks and goalkeeper.

Saliba and Gabriel shouldn’t have too much issue nullifying Central Cee.
Yeah, agree with this. Need Raya to step up and show he can handle the pressure of a game and crowd of this level.

Think we’ll actually dominate them similar to the Brighton game. Pool will counter more which I think will open them up more if we can win back the ball high as we did vs Brighton. Hopefully that’s enough to create a few good chances and capitalize

HattoriHanzo

Not even trying to scapegoat or anything but my only concerns here are our fullbacks and goalkeeper.

Saliba and Gabriel shouldn’t have too much issue nullifying Central Cee.
I agree about goalkeepers.
Regarding fullbacks, I’m worried more about White than Zinchenko.
Zinchenko can lose ball when Arsenal have posession.
White is recently shaky when we are out of posession.
Lately he has problems when wingers come to him, he withdraws too much.
And also very often wingers arrive behind his back.
Biggest chance Brighton had (Gross) came from his side.
I’ve heard that White has some injury issue recently, if true this might be problem.

We miss Tomiyasu for this match definitely.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Yeah, agree with this. Need Raya to step up and show he can handle the pressure of a game and crowd of this level.

Think we’ll actually dominate them similar to the Brighton game. Pool will counter more which I think will open them up more if we can win back the ball high as we did vs Brighton. Hopefully that’s enough to create a few good chances and capitalize

That’s definitely the way to beat them. Liverpool’s attack is dangerous however still huge question marks surrounding their midfield for me as it’s probably the weakest area of their team.

If Declan Rice produces a performance similar to the one he did at Anfield for West Ham last season then they’ll be in trouble imo:

Pretty much ran the show.

myoldarsenal

Will accept any outcome except one: We squander a multitude of chances and they nick a winner with an expert finish.

The showreel of our missed chances in the last two games is more horrific than a nasty A24 movie.
I have a horrible feeling this will happen. Happened against Villa as well.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Think we will control the game from midfield, but their strength is obviously on the wings, where we can be vulnerable.

Need to be clinical if we want to get a result here.

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
Liverpool v Arsenal, rarely seems to be boring 0 - 0 draws at Anfield. Don't think this fixture will be one, (could be mistaken). Literally can't call it. Could be an entertaining 2-2, 3-3, 4-4, draw. God forbid, it won't be a 4-0 Liverpool win, as sometimes we have had.
Hoping for a nice 2-0 win at Anfield. It's up for grabs.

Screenshot_20231219-103725.png

Makavelii

Will accept any outcome except one: We squander a multitude of chances and they nick a winner with an expert finish.

The showreel of our missed chances in the last two games is more horrific than a nasty A24 movie.

To be fair, Liverpools showreel of missed chances in their last game was worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis

Latest posts

Top Bottom