• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Luton Town 3 - 4 Arsenal | Tuesday 5th December | KO: 20:15 GMT | Prime Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screenshot-20231203-012214.png

Screenshot-20231203-012622.png

Screenshot-20231203-012854.png

Screenshot-20231203-012921.png

Screenshot-20231203-012938.png

Screenshot-20231203-012959.png

lineup.png

Prediction

Luton 0-3 Arsenal

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Did anyone clock the hoarding collapse during the celebration of the winner, people fell on top of the chap circled but he was still banging the ground celebrating o_O View attachment 20237:lol:
He looks like a press photographer (the gigantic camera is a clue…!) so was was probably calling for assistance…His fellow pressmen are hardly falling over themselves to help so he probably works for the Sun…:lol:

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I found last night a tortuous watch tbh but isn't it nice, to be able to sit down tonight and flick between every match with nothing to really worry about. Heaven :)

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Over celebrating maybe or he mocked the 4th official its unclear why he got booked

It might have been stepping out of the technical area. It happened within the first 10 seconds of scoring the goal, right when celebrations began. He was walking towards celebrations and was stopped by an official. Only thing I could think of and it looked like they were all over it. There was nothing excessive about celebrating a last second goal. If they’re trying to stamp out passion in the game, they really have more important things to worry about.

1macca1

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
From memory, the first Luton goal just went over Gabriel and another tall player’s head (was it Rice) so that Jesus and Martinelli were the closest to the scorer. Hope we fix that.

You don’t see keepers save with their feet that often in the third goal scenario where Raya has actually moved his left leg out of the way. It’s normally when they rush out 1-v-1 aka Martinez WC final but it’s what should have happened with their third. Second highlights the importance of height in a gk. The commentator said that Raya was getting worked up by a Luton player being in close proximity- I didn’t see it that way on the replay but perhaps it affected Raya’s decision making to come for a ball he wasn’t going to get to rather than stay on his line.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Actually thought I was the only one that was a weirdo like this 😬

Yup I do it too. It gives you some idea into the togetherness in the dressing room.

We have it, the boys are playing for each other at least.

Jasinho

Actually really worried about this game, Villa have been on fire at Home for the whole of 2023, 15 consecutive wins since January is extremely impressive. And with our Goalkeeper woes it adds another layer of concern, feel like Raya might be in for another mare.

The only positive of course is that we were the last team to beat them hopefully we can rekindle the energy of the last match there.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Actually thought I was the only one that was a weirdo like this 😬

Havertz was my fav, ngl.

For all the stick he got and how poor the move looked (until recently) you can tell he at least really wants to do well here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould
Top Bottom