• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Sheffield United 0 - 6 Arsenal | Monday 4th March | KO: 20:00 | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_sheffield-united-vs-arsenalPNG.png

Screenshot-20240225-072254.png

Screenshot-20240225-072335.png

Screenshot-20240225-072425.png

Screenshot-20240225-073131.png

Screenshot-20240225-072453.png

Screenshot-20240225-072519.png

Screenshot-20240225-072545.png

lineup-2.png

Prediction

Sheffield 0-5 Arsenal

Sheffield have been on the end of some of the biggest thrashings in the league this season. They have the worst defense I've ever seen. I'm expecting another cricket scoreline.

Let's boost the GD, lads!

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Type of game you rest a starter. White, Ode, Gabriel, Rice or Saliba should be on the bench for this one.

It's what Pep does so well.

Reactions: A_G

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Type of game you rest a starter. White, Ode, Gabriel, Rice or Saliba should be on the bench for this one.

It's what Pep does so well.
If Shartey bothers turning up, we could give Rice a breather. Maybe protect Jorginho with his bad hip and all.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

If Shartey bothers turning up, we could give Rice a breather. Maybe protect Jorginho with his bad hip and all.

Probably too early for TP5 to start, but there's an u21 game this week, wonder if he or Fabio can play?

I'd probably say ESR for Ode would be a nice switch.

Reactions: A_G

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Except we don't have the squad Pep does. Outside our first 11, we have a bunch of sick notes, some kids, & a group of players Teta clearly doesn't trust...

He will pick his strongest team again.

I said it's the type of game we should, not what Arteta will. No reason ESR/Nelson can't start.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

I'm happy we're not playing midweek after a final today like Liverpool are. We really need to not get any serious injuries. Liverpool's injury tally is astonishing. City have a massive, elite squad and so of course they can win trebles and quadruples. That's out of our grasp for several transfer windows.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Probably too early for TP5 to start, but there's an u21 game this week, wonder if he or Fabio can play?

I'd probably say ESR for Ode would be a nice switch.
Why are players that are clearly way over 21 allowed to play in an U21 game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough

Latest posts

Top Bottom