• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ricardo Quaresma

number_0

Established Member
I expect wenger will come out and say we cant afford to pay the wages of the superstars coming out of porto, and we have have diaby and eboue on the wings so we have no room for him anyway, and how they wanted justin hoyte in return which made his refusal much easier to say.

back to earth, I bet all my assets that porto isnt going to get relegated.

stuart

Established Member
If we can get him for £5 million then why the hell not? Even if he turns out sh1t then it's not that big a deal, Rosicky might even treat us with a few more appearances

asajoseph

Established Member
Porto could have their stadium destroyed by an enormous herd or rabid pigs, their chairman could be convicted of war crimes, and they could be forced to give up football and play cricket instead, but hell will freeze over before they sell Quaresma to anyone for £5m.

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
If the demand isn't great, then Quaresma is likely to be sold at 5M. But the demand WILL be great, so Quaresma will cost more than 12M imo.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
and he will be worthed it. he is that kind who will have a moment of magic in his bag of tricks to win a game.

porto have very good players, quaresma, raul mereiles, lucho gonzalez, lisandro lopez, or even one of their talent fullbacks. if they get relegated make sure we snap some

thegame24

Established Member
yeap. even more if shweinsteiger comes along to for a combined 20 mil.

Im just glad wengers watching him tbh.

thegame24

Established Member
IMO we do need two

One is not enough considering the injuries we have constantly to rvp and rosicky.

I said in the shweinsteiger thread, having two real wingers will be such a massive benefit for the squad in challenging for 4 trophies.

We used to have 4 wingers, why not do it again, unless vela is ready to step up which im not sure as i havnt seen him play this season.

Id be happy with quaresma and vela, if it means diego comes in or a quality dmc

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
GoonerGurjit said:
It's mad the amount of wingers we're being linked to.
Yeah, anyone would think we're short when it comes to wide players. I wonder how big Wenger's file is under "W" - it better be spilling on to the floor. :lol:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
The People says Arsenal boss Arsène Wenger is a confirmed admirer of Quaresma and is aware that the Portugal international could be available for as little as £5million this summer.

League leaders Porto face relegation after the Portuguese FA announced this week that they are investigating club president Pinto da Costa, who is alleged to have bribed referees during Jose Mourinho's time as manager of the club.

And if the club are forced out of the top flight, they will be forced to sell prized asset Quaresma, 25, who has been targeted by Arsenal and Liverpool as well as Spanish side Atletico Madrid and Italians Lazio.

Webdesignlab

Established Member
I don't get it. IF they are forced to sell the quasi why for only 5m squid?

Silly season starts early.

'Wenger's wingers' ... a soap opera.

I will cry if we do not get at least a Ben Harfa or a Quaresma ... or that kinda ready to go quality. I will be stocking up on tissues for the summer.

thegame24

Established Member
even if they get relegated he wont go for 5 million.

If its true him, schwein, and ben arfa can be bought for 10 million each, i say lets get 2.

nazo

Established Member
I'm just happy we're linked to proper wingers. I would be over the moon if we actually sign one.

number_0

Established Member
christ if the whole fiasco is true, wouldnt that tarnish the 'special one' reputations?
he could go to jail as far as i know.

Arsenal Quotes

Dennis Bergkamp is the club's unconditional idol, a perfectionist whom I never saw make a careless technical move.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Wednesday, May 29

Bruno Guimaraes’ representatives have been told by Newcastle that he won’t be sold unless his release clause is triggered [TBR Football]

Arsenal are one of a number of clubs interested in Leeds’ 18 year old midfielder Archie Gray [Fabrizio Romano]

Kia Joorabchian has claimed striker Joshua Zirkzee is pushing towards a move to Arsenal [Corriere dello Sport]

Arsenal have moved on from midfielder Martin Zubimendi and are targeting other players in the position instead [HITC]

RB Leipzig striker Benjamin Šeško is the club’s number one target this summer [John Cross - The Mirror]

Any move for Bruno Guimaraes or Douglas Luiz depends on the departure of Thomas Partey [Sami Mokbel - The Mail]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom