• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
From his perspective what would be the point of joining us? Wages? He can earn more elsewhere. Titles? He would most probably already be a PL champion, so his ambitions would lead to CL. Again not much of a chance here.

Easy stepping stone to Barca/Real.

Rosso

AM's Resident United Fan
From his perspective what would be the point of joining us? Wages? He can earn more elsewhere. Titles? He would most probably already be a PL champion, so his ambitions would lead to CL. Again not much of a chance here.
Course there's a chance. It's just down to Wenger to make it happen.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I don't think Mahrez is a necessity because we don't really have room for him. He is a very good player, but he operates from the right hand side. Currently Alexis has found form and a better game from the right. So on form who is better? Hands down Alexis in my opinion. Shifting Alexis to the left would hamper him in my opinion.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I don't want him, he probably will be the hype player of this summer. If we by some miracle manage to get him we wont also get a striker. Strenghten the core of the team, Mahrez for now seems like a luxury.

Dynamic

Mahrez has been unreal this season, but I dont think that winger is a top priority this summer. The money should be invested on a central forward at the level of Ryad.

Aevi

Hale End FC
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/may/05/leicester-riyad-mahrez-new-deal-5050-chance-leave

"However, when asked whether his client could leave the King Power Stadium this summer, Mahrez’s agent Kamel Bengougam said:

“Yes of course there is a possibility. When you have been playing the way Riyad has this season it is bound to attract attention. He is very happy with Leicester and of course it has been a fantastic season. They will play in the Champions League next year as well so he would be happy to stay.

"But at his age if the opportunity comes to play for a big team then we would have to think about it. I’d say it’s 50/50 at the moment whether he stays or goes."

say yes

forum master baiter
I don't think Mahrez is a necessity because we don't really have room for him. He is a very good player, but he operates from the right hand side. Currently Alexis has found form and a better game from the right. So on form who is better? Hands down Alexis in my opinion. Shifting Alexis to the left would hamper him in my opinion.

:lol::lol::lol:

Some trash posters on this forum but some of your stuff really takes the biscuit.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Can Mahrez play up front? I don't know a lot of the way he plays kinda reminds me of Sturridge and yet at times Sturridge plays up front on his own. The way he cuts in and the composure in which he finishes/picks out his teammate is similar to Sturridge

I'd assume it'd be a bit much to try that type of experiment though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

He is like a new signing

Arsène Wenger on a player coming back from injury

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Arsenal are considering a move for Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow as a replacement for Aaron Ramsdale [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Newcastle manager Eddie Howe is keen to reunite with Ramsdale if the club can make an acceptable offer [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Ajax LB Jorrel Hato remains the club’s top defensive target [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom