• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Simão Sabrosa

Legend#1

Established Member
Reports in Spain (AS) and Portugal (O Jogo) say Sabrosa signing for Valencia for 20 mill euros.

They've just signed Joaquin for £17m.

WTF is going on there, where all the sudden money.

Valencia have never had a lot of money, so something's going on somewhere.

Realwood

Yup, they got both Joaquin and Simao.

I've heard that Toyota has injected major cash into Valencia, remember that they were willing to spend big to bring in Chrissy Ronaldo.

I think they have some more cash available also.

Grampus_Eight

Realwood said:
Yup, they got both Joaquin and Simao.

I've heard that Toyota has injected major cash into Valencia, remember that they were willing to spend big to bring in Chrissy Ronaldo.

I think they have some more cash available also.

Good for them, but I would have liked to have seen Sabrosa at the Grove.

Anyway, I have some friends who support Valencia. I think they're a top notch organization with great supporters. It would be nice to see them and maybe Sevilla challenge Madrid and Barca this year. I would throw Atletico into the mix as well, but they are a very low class organization and tacitly support militant racism.

choi12911

Legend#1 said:
been said:
maybe vicente will leave i certainly would take him right away

Perfect replacement, and Arsenal are supposedly 1 of his favourite clubs.

Is he fully fit yet? I heard he got injured and didn't play most of last season, thus the exclusion of him in the Spanish national team.

been

no way vicente or wolrd class and no offense benfica would be a step down

and vicente is back and fully fit i beleive hes played every game so far

him and joaquin are gonna tear it up on the wings

maxxx

been said:
no way vicente or wolrd class and no offense benfica would be a step down

and vicente is back and fully fit i beleive hes played every game so far

him and joaquin are gonna tear it up on the wings

I think Benfica won the CL a few times in their history, something we haven't...they have big following. So if vicente rejects Benfica, what makes you think he'll come to us. We're a bigger step down, we struggled to qualify for the CL last year.

Arsenal Quotes

We don't sign superstars, we make them.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom