• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Simone Zaza

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I would have been happy to buy Zaza. Waiting till the last day of transfer will obviously mean a hike in price. Had Arsenal made moves for him a couple of weeks earlier, they could have gotten him cheeper - Juventus paid 18 million and I believe a player exchange for him - I think 25M would have purchased him.

ArsenesNO1Fan

Established Member
I won't pretend I've watched him outside of utubes but he looks a talent, fast, powerful, agile, good technique and good off the ball.

Santi's Left Foot

No Longer Sleeping in Theo's bed
Reminds me of dare I say it, Benzema. Watched him a few times, part of the team who should be Serie B/C but done wonders. If he'd do well here I don't know.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Perhaps we should come back to this in Jan. By then we will probably be reading headlines like "Utd to sign £20m rated Zaza for £65m!"

Malky

Established Member
Is Zaza even that good? When i seen us linked with him on deadline day it just looked like a desperation attempt, like Welbeck 2.0.

bianconero

hi guys im juve fan, zaza is good player but not world class, allergri dont cout on him this season, if arsenal came week ago marrota put 18m euros price but they came when italian market closed so no replacment....but i dont think he is better than giroud...

ranadinho

Wenger has no excuse next time round. If something like this window is repeated, fans should boycott all home matches. Only then will this board learn

GDeep™

League is very weak
I mentioned him at the end of last season as someone we could look at it.

Watched him in a few games, big, quick, good technically, good finisher etc.

But the Juve fan above thinks he's not better than Giroud, I see.

jms

If you want a player for now the Italian league is the last league I would be looking in. In recent history the amount of flops that have come is far too high for it to be a coincident. The transition between the leagues is a difficult one and recently the players who have come and hit the ground running is far and few between (Only Cambiasso and Coutinho comes to mind).

If he was bought it will be at least 2 years before we saw his best.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Not better than Giroud?

Watch him receive the ball with his back to goal, turn, evade s defender, shoot and score:

When was the last time we saw Giroud do that. Have we ever?

Also, look at the pace on the man!

Sorry, Juve fan, but I disagree with you. I've seen Zaza play, and he is fast, strong and instinctive. He has tons of potential as a top striker.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Zaza is good player but again we moved too late in the window for him and he is not worth 30M euros.

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis

Latest posts

Top Bottom