• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Spanish Football 2017/18

carlito'sway

Established Member
If Atletico can manage to hold onto their players then they will be fine. They have a very good depth. But will they? Not sure about that. Maybe they will convince Simeone and Grizzy to stay one more season.

Griezmann is sticking around this season but will likely leave the next one. He seems to have some strained relations with some players there, particularly Saul, who slammed him last month after his comments.
Anyway, PSG may be the favorite but I think we can have a chance to grab him.

Proof

Established Member
Great work and composure from Messi but obviously Suarez ****s up. They are on a mission of handing him the European Golden Shoe on a plate.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Pablo Piatti settles a high quality game (Sociedad vs Espanyol) with a great strike.

Remember Piatti as a FM demigod back in the day..

footydroid

Early days but Piatti is turning out to be a very good signing for Espanyol. He was great for Valencia a few years back. Still only 27. Great technique but lacks in other areas.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Early days but Piatti is turning out to be a very good signing for Espanyol. He was great for Valencia a few years back. Still only 27. Great technique but lacks in other areas.

I was surprised to see him starting for Argentina last week and he did pretty well vs Venezuela. The new manager is a big fan of him and he will have his chance to impose himself for the Albiceleste.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Is it just me or has Busquets been dreadful recently? Since the 2015 CL final Busquets has been pretty poor for both Barca and Spain imo.

STYLEZ

Didn't realise Barcelona lost until mentioned here. Can you imagine how many people lost on bets yesterday from a Barca loss I'd say thousands of people.

Didn't they lose to newly promoted side Hercules This time last season too. They won't lose many more now would say it would pretty safe to back them for the rest of the season on La Liga against any team who isint Real or Atletico.

Arsenal Quotes

If you eat caviar everyday, it's difficult to return to sausages

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom