• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Spanish Football 2017/18

footydroid

I knew i shouldn't have posted that. James scores in injury time of first half. Real to go rampant in second half now.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Barca v Athletico tonight. Who's watching?

tumblr_lp9eqjbjPj1qmk8ako1_250.gif

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Barca and Atletico stalemate would be nice while Real get their win vs Villarreal. :drool:

Tir Na Nog

1-1 it finished at the Bernabeau. Real's impressive La Liga winning streak has ended.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I was annoyed my stream was playing up and I was unable to watch the second half of the Bayern match. However to catch the final 10 minutes of Madrid trying to dive all over the place and do anything to win the match but weren't able to was satisfying to watch. Half a dozen of the Madrid players surrounded the ref complaining at the final whistle, disgusting team. Talking of disgusting teams I hope the Spanish Stoke get stuffed by Barcelona tonight.

Lilwizzle

Established Member
Any La Liga experts know who Villareal's midfielder wearing no.14 is? Atleast i think it was 14, they have them terrible font on the back of their shirts, hard to even read the numbers. Anywho he was terrific, looked more like Luka Modric than Luka Modric.

Tir Na Nog

Any La Liga experts know who Villareal's midfielder wearing no.14 is? Atleast i think it was 14, they have them terrible font on the back of their shirts, hard to even read the numbers. Anywho he was terrific, looked more like Luka Modric than Luka Modric.

Manu Trigueros

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom