• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Squad Analysis 2015/2016

BobP

Memri Fan
Yeah, Low would be a fantastic signing.

Guy is a bit experimental at the international level because you have the leeway with friendlies and such but think he take his game to another level if he were to manage at club level.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Low certainly seems like one of the better options that's out there.

I mean Germany play the style we want to play, gives plenty of youngsters opportunities too.

blaze_of_glory

Yeah Low seems a big risk to me. Though it could attract more Germans...

Could pay off but are the club going to gamble like that?

Aevi

Hale End FC
I'd be all over getting Simeone or Emery.

Especially Simeone, don't understand a lot of the hate he has gotten. Uses youth, great sideline coach, plays nice football despite what some of you suggest, has taken Atletico to trophies and made them a large European force with resources smaller than ours... @Rex Banner would you have anything to add?

Wenger probably already picked the next manager, someone with potential, already at the club who will be ready at the same time when Elnenny will start league game. After 5-7 years.

LordBump

Wenger isn't going anywhere for another 4 years anyway.

Cech, per, kos, Özil, giroud, Alexis, Santi will all be gone or very close.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
How can you rate a manager who has done nothing in club football?

I don't care about international football, any idiot can manage the most talent stacked nation on the planet.

Yeah, just ask Scolari.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I'd be all over getting Simeone or Emery.

Especially Simeone, don't understand a lot of the hate he has gotten. Uses youth, great sideline coach, plays nice football despite what some of you suggest, has taken Atletico to trophies and made them a large European force with resources smaller than ours... @Rex Banner would you have anything to add?

You'd all hate the football with a passion, anyway he's looking for a big payday with an oil club like PSG.

BobP

Memri Fan
Yeah Atletico CAN play some nice football but Simeone is WAY too restrictive in how he sets them out to play.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Our play is uncoordinated, rusty, and boring. Our goals these days are either set-pieces, spectacular, or fluky for the most part, what happened to neat goals from good play? Harder to make happen these days because passes from midfield are without a plan, it's all "get it to Özil and hope he does that fancy **** again". He's our sole creator in our squad at the moment, and we are left struggling so hard. Can barely score without his defense-beating passes, if he has an off-game we will never win. It doesn't help that simple chances are squandered anyways.

I have defended Wenger strongly, but if he makes no improvement in midfield, I am very strongly Wenger Out. Already am leaning that way as is, his long-term plan in building the squad hasn't worked, and we need a new guy with a new plan.

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary

Latest posts

Top Bottom