• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sweeping Changes at Bayern

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
hmm.. i cant say that I would mind a few of those names, like van Buyten, Demichelis or dos Santos... dont want any of the rest of them though.....

and no offence Roca, but we are a team that until last week was fighting for 4th in England... Bayern has been the top team in Germany for quite a few years, and most of these players are the same players that were there then...

Rocafella

Established Member
exactly US, so that's why we shouldn't get these sort of players. they won't bridge that gap between us and the top 2.

Lord Dula

Established Member
Not overly keen on any of those listed. If Bayern are making sweeping changes, it could hinder our chances of getting some players like Ribery.

Mostarac

Established Member
Talking about Bayern, it seems like a done deal for Luca Toni, they will pay Fiorentina around £15 million for him.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
pizarro is good, but injury prone. owen hargreaves will interest me, but he is mancs bound.

not entirely interested by the others

evoh_1

Established Member
arsenal_hleb said:
pizarro is good, but injury prone. owen hargreaves will interest me, but he is mancs bound.

hargreave is proper crap would tather have barton then him he's got nothing except work rate, more like a flamini player then anything else.

The Man Who

evoh_1 said:
arsenal_hleb said:

hargreave is proper crap would tather have barton then him he's got nothing except work rate, more like a flamini player then anything else.

Hargreaves has a lot more too offer than Flamini, Hargreaves has a good shot and also he is pretty handy set piece taker.

However, he will cost too much and is basically going to Man u already.

If Gallas is going then Buying Van Buyten wouldn't be a bad idea.

evoh_1

Established Member
how about podolski could be a great player for any team and a replacemet for the left footed reyes if he goes.

Mr. Hotshot

Established Member
Hmm Pizarro would be a very good addition to the squad. If 1-2 of our key strikers are out, he can automatically step in and score tons and tons of goals.

C. Lell has been performing very good recently but I can't see him trying to push out Eboue for the RB position.

EMIR8_SOLDIER

Established Member
Mostarac said:
kooldawg said:
They'd be squad players...

Demichelis would not be just a squad player, he is one of the most under-rated defensive midfielders in Europe.

spot on...hes an irritating fekk though but those are the players we lack...he has strength,defensive,great ariel ability and also scores vital goals...reminds me of lorik cana

dos1986

Established Member
EMIR8_SOLDIER said:
Mostarac said:
kooldawg said:
They'd be squad players...

Demichelis would not be just a squad player, he is one of the most under-rated defensive midfielders in Europe.

spot on...hes an irritating fekk though but those are the players we lack...he has strength,defensive,great ariel ability and also scores vital goals...reminds me of lorik cana

Isnt he a free agent in the summer too,,still quite young too himself,Lucio and Makaay are the only ones I would take from Munich...the rest like Podolski,Hargreaves,Buyten are very ordinary

kamikaze80

Established Member
makaay, are you kidding me? he's awful.

i wouldnt take anyone on that list, as they'd be expensive squad players. demichelis is the only one i rate out of that lot.

dos1986

Established Member
kamikaze80 said:
makaay, are you kidding me? he's awful.

i wouldnt take anyone on that list, as they'd be expensive squad players. demichelis is the only one i rate out of that lot.

tbh I have only seen him in the champions league this year where he has been ok,he's still a lethal finisher though

entropy13

Established Member
Pizarro and Santa Cruz are quite good "step-up" players.

Perhaps they wouldn't mind not starting as long as CL playtime is assured.

Arsenal Quotes

"Surely what will be their last attack.

A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith for Thomas, charging through the midfield... It's up for grabs now! Thomas! Right at the end!

What an unbelievable climax to the League season"

Brian Moore on the Thomas' winning goal at Anfield in 1989

Daily Transfer Updates

Wednesday, May 29

tumbleweed GIF

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom