• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sweeping Changes at Bayern

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
"Hasam Salihamidzic"
I think he is way better than Freddie.

"Roque Santa Cruz
Claudia Pizarro"
Before I like these two but now I am not sure.

"Martin Demichelis"
A bit like Mascherano, but taller and stronger. My only impression on him when Bayern played Arsenal two seasons ago.

siddharth

If Martin Demichelis is available then wenger should sign him. Demichelis would be a massive improvement over gilberto silva and he is only 26 i guess. I would be pissed if we allowed any other half decent club to get demechelis. The rest are not the required quality.

Someone mentioned about munich trying for the likes of robben , ribery , toni etc. But the tossers can forget about that as they will be playing in the uefa cup next season. I want to see the faces of beckenbahuer and uli hoeness after hamburg did them at their home. :D

evoh_1

Established Member
roque santa cruz is a good all round striker he has both feet and a good header, not a great approach player but lethal in and around the box.

longrufus

Established Member
Demichelis is a player i have always rated highly, would be a great addition to the squad.

Pizarro is also a very good player, however i cant see him being happy with a squad role.

mccroix

entropy13 said:
Hasam Salihamidzic is set to sign for Juve, I think.

he has signed already

Claudia Pizarro -> awful this season, missed way too many chances
Hasan Salihamidzic -> signed for juve
Mehmet Scholl -> retireing
Owen Hargreaves -> not needed here, to expensive
Roque Santa Cruz -> absolut crap
Julio dos Santos -> crap
Ali Karimi -> crap
Christian Lell -> bad attitude, average player at best
Martin Demichelis -> lacks concetration, the only player who could be useful
Roy Makaay -> too old
Daniel van Buyten -> bad season, lacks concetration

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
makaveli tha don said:
entropy13 said:
Hasam Salihamidzic is set to sign for Juve, I think.

he has signed already

Claudia Pizarro -> awful this season, missed way too many chances
Hasan Salihamidzic -> signed for juve
Mehmet Scholl -> retireing
Owen Hargreaves -> not needed here, to expensive
Roque Santa Cruz -> absolut crap
Julio dos Santos -> crap
Ali Karimi -> crap
Christian Lell -> bad attitude, average player at best
Martin Demichelis -> lacks concetration, the only player who could be useful
Roy Makaay -> too old
Daniel van Buyten -> bad season, lacks concetration
pretty much agreed. don't understand why some others rates santa cruz. pizarro is much better but injury prone. santa is not good enough to wear an arsenal shirt currently.

i don't really think ali karimi is crap though, he is a decent playmaker, abit better than yossi benayoun. van buyten like you said, lacks concentration and will struggle here like senderos.

i mean since bayern want to clear their already crap squad, these players they are sending out are the crappiest of the craps. why would we take them tbh?. would collide with wenger's youth policy and all of them are not needed at all. better to save our money for our targets

mccroix

well you're right...karimi has got potential, great technique...but he's been disappointing at bayern. he'd fit in an average team but he isn't good enough for the CL and the TOP 4 of the PL

asajoseph

Established Member
I've not followed the Bundesliga too much this year (not enough time on my hands!), so I can't argue with anyone who's commented on how these players have performed this season.

However, despite being a bit on the geriatric side (i.e. over 30), I've really rated Roy Makaay for years. He's a brilliant finisher, and has still managed 14 league goals this year (according to the stats). I've never been sure he's an 'Arsenal' type player, and he certainly seems too old for Wenger to consider now, but I've always wondered why more teams haven't really pursued him.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
How about we take Beckenbauer for Dein's place.. :)

Bergy_1995

Whoever said Podolski... I very much doubt they'll axe him, he's a quality striker. He's just not had the service. Makaay the same really although he's showing signs of flagging due to his age. They've no invention at all. Van Bommel is here and there, but they've no one like a Kaka or Ronaldinho to take them back to their glory days..... Ballack was a sorry loss.

Oh and I wouldn't take any of those players listed.

Canuck

Established Member
shocking development that...

Nobody fancies Lucio. (I know he must be around the 30 year old mark by now...)

>YounGunner<

Established Member
USArsenal said:
http://sports.yahoo.com/sow/news?slug=reu-germanybayern_picture&prov=reuters&type=lgns

any of these names sound interesting to anyone?

Claudia Pizarro
Hasam Salihamidzic
Mehmet Scholl
Owen Hargreaves
Roque Santa Cruz
Julio dos Santos
Ali Karimi
Christian Lell
Martin Demichelis
Roy Makaay
Daniel van Buyten

Lucio- Looks like a brazilian tranny.
Claudia Pizarro - Has a girls name. No.
Hasam Salihamidzic- Total cnut.
Mehmet Scholl - Is entitled to a pension next year. NO!
Owen Hargreaves - Pubic Hair style and plays like a kid with A.D.D.
Roque Santa Cruz - No thanks
Julio dos Santos - Who?
Ali Karimi - What?
Christian Lell - ....
Martin Demichelis - Mabe
Roy Makaay - Na
Daniel van Buyten - Dunno, better finisher then Baptista judging by the CL quaters. I know hes a defender :roll:

Viper

Established Member
>YounGunner< said:
USArsenal said:
http://sports.yahoo.com/sow/news?slug=reu-germanybayern_picture&prov=reuters&type=lgns

any of these names sound interesting to anyone?

Claudia Pizarro
Hasam Salihamidzic
Mehmet Scholl
Owen Hargreaves
Roque Santa Cruz
Julio dos Santos
Ali Karimi
Christian Lell
Martin Demichelis
Roy Makaay
Daniel van Buyten

Lucio- Looks like a brazilian tranny.
Claudia Pizarro - Has a girls name. No.
Hasam Salihamidzic- Total cnut.
Mehmet Scholl - Is entitled to a pension next year. NO!
Owen Hargreaves - Pubic Hair style and plays like a kid with A.D.D.
Roque Santa Cruz - No thanks
Julio dos Santos - Who?
Ali Karimi - What?
Christian Lell - ....
Martin Demichelis - Mabe
Roy Makaay - Na
Daniel van Buyten - Dunno, better finisher then Baptista judging by the CL quaters. I know hes a defender :roll:
Lucio is a quality defender. Easily one of the best defenders in Europe.

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Bayern is not stupid. They won't let their best players like Sweinsteiger, Lucio, Podolski leave. I will be happ if the team can get Demichelis or Salihamidzic.

Arsenal Quotes

The match will be shown on Match of the Day later this evening and if you don't want to know the result look away now as we show you Tony Adams lifting the cup for Arsenal.

Steve Rider

Daily Transfer Updates

Wednesday, May 29

tumbleweed GIF

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom