• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draft The AM World Cup Draft

The selections thread is here

Welcome back everyone to the AM draft (World Cup edition) where we’re going to follow on from the great game that @2Smokeyy started a few weeks back.

B5D03BC5-E5D9-4790-8C9E-5718068FAEDE.png

I’ve noted feedback and suggestions and the format will be tinkered with to try and keep everyone happy and we’re also expanding the game to a maximum of 32 participants.

More will be revealed in the coming days but for now this is going to act as a sign up notice for everyone.

One thing I will say is I want to keep the game fun. The drafting process was great but afterwards it got a bit more toxic.

If you’re signing up you’re agreeing not to complain about the results to the extent you ruin it for everyone else.

At the end of the day…

IT’S A GAME

Sign up is going to be first come, first serve but I’m reserving a few spots for @2Smokeyy as champion then @Clrnc @Gooner416 @El Duderino @celestis who missed sign up last time and didn’t get to play but expressed interest. Apologies if I’ve missed anyone else.

So:

1. @2Smokeyy
  2. @Rex Bezos
  3. @celestis
  4. @Clrnc
  5. @El Duderino
  6. @Gooner416
  7. @A__G
  8. @db10_therza
  9. @Sanchez11
  10. @BigPoppaPump
  11. @albakos
  12. @jones
  13. @Vinci
  14. @Trilly
  15. @OnlyOne
  16. @Riou
  17. @Tir Na Nog
  18. @Blood on the Tracks
  19. @Uncle Good-Advice
  20. @Sebastes
  21. @Oxeki
  22. @Sapient Hawk
  23. @blrgooner
  24. @Makingtrax
  25. @14Henry
  26. @dka1
  27. @farzad4daarse
  28. @RunTheTrap
  29. @DJ_Markstar
  30. @Moah
  31. @SA Gunner
  32. @NieThePiet

TEAMS:

1. @db10_therza
  2. @RunTheTrap + @El Duderino
  3. @Sapient Hawk + @DJ_Markstar
  4. @Oxeki
  5. @dashsnow17 + @Blood on the Tracks
  6. @Rex Bezos + @jones
  7. @Sanchez11 + @Riou
  8. @blrgooner + @NieThePiet
  9. @14Henry + @Clrnc
  10. @Gooner416 + @Juan Matas Beard
  11. @A__G+ @2Smokeyy
  12. @albakos + @celestis
  13. @farzad4daarse + @Makingtrax
  14. @SA Gunner + @Uncle Good-Advice
  15. @Vinci + @Tir Na Nog
  16. @Moah + @Sebastes

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
No, I now know exactly what @DJ_Markstar was beefing you about…so I don’t need to hear anything else.

Do your thing and keep me out of your discussions - simple.
Don’t worry now that i know you are hyper sensitive and cant take a joke despite dishing it out whenever you like, ill just do what i always do with those type of people. I just cut all contact because they could be gold and they aren’t worth my time. Late bro you lost your Farzad privileges for life.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz

@Makingtrax and @farzad4daarse here's your side

Couldn't get a rating or card for Babayaro in 1998. Rest of your team's ratings are good.
Thank you Rex honestly bro i laughed so hard this competition that I appreciate it. Thank you for being a gentleman and taking some brutal good natured teasing

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

@Makingtrax and @farzad4daarse here's your side

Couldn't get a rating or card for Babayaro in 1998. Rest of your team's ratings are good.

Apologies messed up your bench with @Uncle Good-Advice and @SA Gunner

Will put your bench on their team.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Brazil side in that game was so OP.

Kaka, Ronaldinho, Diego behind Adriano with Gilberto in midfield with Cafu, Lucio and Roberto Carlos in the back four. Filth.

Terry and Henry were cheat codes in that game as well. Used to play Terry in midfield for England because he was so OP :lol:

:lol:

Brazil were my go to aswell but clubs it had to be Inter.

Those PES games were unmatched, I don’t think Fifa has been able to replicate that. Look how stacked these teams were ffs

E3NliAOXMAAAh-x

🔥

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Don’t worry now that i know you are hyper sensitive and cant take a joke despite dishing it out whenever you like, ill just do what i always do with those type of people. I just cut all contact because they could be gold and they aren’t worth my time. Late bro you lost your Farzad privileges for life.

jbl-wrestling.gif

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Last edited:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

@Sebastes and @Moah here's your team.

Couldn't find Sas, Deschamps or Zuberbuler cards or ratings unfortunately. That's all the teams as they'd appear on FIFA.

Don't know how you guys want to play it from here. We can't do this on FIFA as all these versions aren't on a single game.

If you want to run a vote feel free, leave it fully up to you now.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Can’t see it anywhere.

Apologies mate.

@2Smokeyy and yours team is here:

So Batistuta has a 93 card in the latest FIFA but Stam doesn't have a rating or card.

I've included dusted Adriano but it's his best card. Rating was 88 in 2006.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

@Sebastes and @Moah here's your team.

Couldn't find Sas, Deschamps or Zuberbuler cards or ratings unfortunately. That's all the teams as they'd appear on FIFA.

Don't know how you guys want to play it from here. We can't do this on FIFA as all these versions aren't on a single game.

If you want to run a vote feel free, leave it fully up to you now.
Sorry, been busy at work and actually haven't followed at all so don't know what's up, but guess it's a simulation game from here on..?? Sure we can have a vote. I dunno if there are any other alternatives

Arsenal Quotes

The coach's role is to make the player understand everything that serves the interest of the game. To do this he must speak to the child within each player, to the adolescent he was and the adult he is now. Too often a coach tends only to speak to the adult, issuing commands for performance, for victory, for reflection, to the detriment of the child who is playing for pleasure, living in the present.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom