• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The most overrated players.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Overrated in the prem: Dele Alli, Gabriel Jesus, Romelu Lukaku
Underrated: Pogba, Gueye, Monreal

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Also his striking is quite clean and precise like RvP's, gets it out of his feet really well.

I mean they're obviously different in a lot of ways but certainly very similar on the ball.
I don't agree. Rvp's technique was on another level. People forget. He reguarly volleyd over the top balls through balls, controlls the ball like bergkamp. Also his technique was quite unique if IIRC.

For me it's just a bad comparison because even though they might have one or two things in common it's not enough to say someone plays like that player imo. It's like saying Fabregas have good long ball passing and vision he plays like Xavi.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Lacazette on this forum. He's been playing ok. But people act like he's a geniuinley world class striker. His goalscoring record is ok but it's not that great. He's doing good so far but still not good enough. If he continues like this and get 25 goals in 50 games it will be dissapointing.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Lacazette on this forum. He's been playing ok. But people act like he's a geniuinley world class striker. His goalscoring record is ok but it's not that great. He's doing good so far but still not good enough. If he continues like this and get 25 goals in 50 games it will be dissapointing.

:lol:

Hartson67

Camoranesi? What's your beef with Camoranesi..? I'm not saying I rate him highly I have just never heard someone claim they do either.

Every single person me and my brother knew ranted and raved about him. We couldn't understand it cause every time we saw Juventus play he done nothing. Me and my brother were starting to wonder if it was us that just couldn't see or appreciate what he brought to the team. So I'm actually gald to hear that you or anybody else you know doesn't rate him either :D

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom