• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The most overrated players.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Ramsey, Bellerin, Bale, Reus, Sturridge, Coutinho, Marcelo, Luiz, Alves, Pepe and Ramos,

Aevi

Hale End FC
Messi, Neymar, Suarez, Aguero, De Gea, Cristiano Ronaldo, Buffon, Chiellini, Marchisio.
Some people aren't going to understand that you're being sarcastic and start complaining.

Stop with this tomfoolery :lol:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Some people aren't going to understand that you're being sarcastic and start complaining.

Stop with this tomfoolery :lol:
So so true. You shouldn't have said anything, someone would probably have agreed with a few on my list.:lol:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Martial is one of the ones I agree with. At this moment in time he's a very good goal-scoring winger who still has a long way to go to pay off the massive fee paid for him. But there's an idea that he's already a top striker who can win titles for teams, and more specifically Arsenal. What I've seen so far is that he has quite a few limitations to his game in terms of being a lone striker and looks far better out on the wing at this current time.

Tir Na Nog

Vidic, lucky to have Ferdinand beside him to carry him and a world class goalkeeper behind him. His "passion" and toughness makes people think he was actually world class defender. He was lucky United had Rooney, Tevez, Berbatov, Ronaldo and Van Persie throughout his time there so they could be ruthless going forward.

Also got exposed by Torres, Adebayor, Agbonlahor, Drogba and several others on more than one occasion.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Vidic, lucky to have Ferdinand beside him to carry him and a world class goalkeeper behind him. His "passion" and toughness makes people think he was actually world class defender. He was lucky United had Rooney, Tevez, Berbatov, Ronaldo and Van Persie throughout his time there so they could be ruthless going forward.

Also got exposed by Torres, Adebayor, Agbonlahor, Drogba and several others on more than one occasion.
Genuinely overrated. That's a good call.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

This is bollocks.

One of the best defensive pairings in football history, both were integral to our domination.

Last edited:

Tir Na Nog

This is bollocks.

One of the best defensive pairings in football history, both were integral to our domination.

Terry and Cahill is an excellent pairing, yet you wouldn't call Cahill world class. I think Vidic is a very good defender who when fitted with the right partner (which Ferdinand is) is made to look better than he is.

He's a good defender I just don't think he's as good as he's made out to be, though not that it makes any difference to his CV.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Terry and Cahill is an excellent pairing, yet you wouldn't call Cahill world class. I think Vidic is a very good defender who when fitted with the right partner (which Ferdinand is) is made to look better than he is.

He's a good defender I just don't think he's as good as he's made out to be, though not that it makes any difference to his CV.

Sure I can understand, United fans do overhype after all, but that doesn't sound like being carried by Rio.

You made him out to seem like a fraud - Nemanja of all people ffs.

Last edited:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Vidic was still a very good defender--nobody's saying he was a fraud. Just probably 70% of what he was made out to be imo. It's not a dig--it was still a great partnership.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Torres had the man ****ting himself. Was actually hilarious.:lol:

Mastadon

Established Member
He might have struggled against hurr durr Torres but he was genuinely a world class center back. If he's overrated anyway what does that make Koscielny?

Reactions: BBF

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
I think Vidic was a very good defender but overrated while Ferdinand was a world class player yet underrated.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
And I find Martial to be overrated as well. Coman as well. Coutinho, Bale, Ramsey, Chiellini is overrated while Barzagli is underrated. Kongdogbia- I laughed so hard when Inter sold Kovacic and paid a fortune for this clown. Lewandowski. Hazard. Eriksen and Barkley.

Arsenal Quotes

I started clapping myself... until I realised that I was Sunderland's manager.

Peter Reid after Bergkamp's goal against Sunderland.

Latest posts

Top Bottom