• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

ARSNLNO1

I would definitely take Bertrand over Gibbs, I'm just not sure that's a position that we are desperate for just yet and isn't our main priorities for the summer. I personally feel the way we crumple when Koscielny is not on the pitch a new CB is a must. Mustafi is a typical Wenger deffender, bang average! Coq needs replaced asap, we will never win anythign with him and we've been crying out for a 25 goal beast of a striker for seasons now. Add to that I would personally replace Özil as he never shows up in the big games, I genuinely can't remember the last BIG game he performed in.

ARSNLNO1

I have to agree with you, I don't think Monaco will sell yet but we must be ready and keep some powder dry for when the time comes. And I'm convinced bringing Henry back to the club could help sway his mind when deciding where to move when he does.

He's not what we need right now anyways, we are long overdue the beast upfront we have needed for a long time now and for me that man is Lukaku, I don't know how many seasons he needs to be top or almost top scorer before more people appreciate what he would bring to Arsenal.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

LB

Gaya (Valencia)
Dalbert (Nice)
Pereira (Nice)
Mendy (Monaco)
Tierney (Celtic)
Cresswell (West Ham)
Bertrand (Southampton)
Chillwell (Leicester)
Robertson (Hull City)
Ghoulam (Napoli)
Masina (Bologna)
Rodriguez (Wolfsburg)
Wendell (Leverkusen)

Kolašinac from Schalke has been fantastic at LB, he should be worth considering. He can play 3/4 other positions too.

His contract is up in the Summer as well.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I like Mahrez, Fekir and Lacazette although attack hasn't really been our problem this season. We need super talent ie. reus or James if we're going to add to the attack.

My wish list is Gaya and Aguero with a new tactical manager to sort out our lack of defensive shape and midfield imbalance.

---------------------------------Cech--------------------------------
--Bellerin----------Koscielny---------Mustafi----------Gaya--
----------------------Xhaks-------------Ramsey------------------
----Sanchez----------------Özil-------------------Welbeck--------
--------------------------Aguero-------------------------------------

jai®o

Most Clueless Muppet
Priorities should be LB, CM, and attacker. Good, realistic options imo include...

LB

Gaya (Valencia)
Dalbert (Nice)
Pereira (Nice)
Mendy (Monaco)
Telles (Porto)
Tierney (Celtic)
Cresswell (West Ham)
Bertrand (Southampton)
Chillwell (Leicester)
Robertson (Hull City)
Ghoulam (Napoli)
Masina (Bologna)
Hector (Köln)
Rodriguez (Wolfsburg)
Kolašinac (Schalke)
Wendell (Leverkusen)

CM

Keita (Leipzig)
Tolisso (Lyon)
Bakayoko (Monaco)
Cyprien (Nice)
Kampl (Leverkusen)
Saul (Atletico)
N'Zonzi (Sevilla)
Isco (Real Madrid)
Tielmans (Anderlecht)
Jorginho (Napoli)
Kessie (Atalanta)
Dahoud (Borussia Monchengladbach)
Goretzka (Schalke)
Neves (Porto)
Pizzi (Benfica)

Attacker

Reus (Dortmund)
Mbappe (Monaco)
Bernardo Silva (Monaco)
Lemar (Monaco)
Plea (Nice)
Lacazette (Lyon)
Fekir (Lyon)
Brandt (Leverkusen)
Forsberg (Leipzig)
Belotti (Torino)
Icardi (Inter)
Berardi (Sassuolo)
Morata (Real Madrid)
Williams (Athletico Bilbao)
Antonio (West Ham)
Lanzini (West Ham)
Mahrez (Leicester)
Dembele (Celtic)
A few more for the list:

LB
Alex Sandro (Juve)
Grimaldo (Benfica)
Pablo Sarabia (Sevilla)
De Sciglio (Milan)
Willems (PSV)
Sinkgraven (Ajax)

CM/DM
Klaassen (Ajax)
Gagliardini (Inter)
Locatelli (Milan)
Romeu (Southampton)
Weigl (BvB)
Fabinho (AS)
Koziello (Nice)
Danilo (Porto)
Calhanoglu (Bayer)
Koke (Atleti)

Attackers
Andre Silva (Porto)
Dolberg (Ajax)
Werner (RB Leipzig)
Sturridge (Liverpool)
Suso (Milan)
Insigne (Napoli)
Mertens (Napoli)
Lucas Moura (PSG)
Carrasco (Atleti)

Malky

Established Member
Goalkeeper

Jan Oblak (Atletico)
Keylor Navas (Madrid)
Carlos Kameni (Malaga)
Diego Alves (Valencia)
Bernd Leno (Leverkusen)
Yann Sommer (Mönchengladbach)
Gianluigi Donnarumma (Milan)
Wojciech Szczęsny (Arsenal)
Mattia Perin (Genoa)
Samir Handanovic (Inter)
Joe Hart (Man City)
Jack Butland (Stoke)
Jordan Pickford (Sunderland)
Stephane Ruffier (St Etienne)

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

@Aevius @Taylor Gang Gunners :lol: **** off! He's included because it's questionable if the club even want him back, but on current form I think he's alot better than what we have right now.

He definitely has looked better for Roma than in the 14/15 season for us, his attitude is the main question now though. I hope we give him another chance.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
@Aevius @Taylor Gang Gunners :lol: **** off! He's included because it's questionable if the club even want him back, but on current form I think he's alot better than what we have right now.

He's been excellent for Roma, who have a decent batch of keepers btw. He's an Arsenal boy too, with him and Wilshere back in our team with their new experience we'll be a much better outfit.

eye4goal

Established Member
------------------------Cech
Bellerin---Mustafi---Koscielny--Monreal
----------Rakitic-----Xhaka----Dahoud
Brandt----------------Alexis-----------Mbappe

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom