• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Kuroske

I’ve actually gone off him a bit. Since the World Cup, and watching bits this season, I think he might be a bit overrated.

For us, while the right profile, I don’t think he has the right mentality, like if he was in our side vs Bayern, I don’t think the result would be any different. He doesn’t impact games enough. For example, I think Jorginho tries more incisive balls than Frenkie who plays a little too safe.

Having said that, he might just need the right environment to thrive. I’d say a midfield three of Rice De Jong and Ødegaard allows all three to play in their best position.

He is overrated is you expect him to give you goals and assist, but is elite if you expect him to pass the ball to the right color on 98% completion. His type of game makes other players better instead of himself.

That being said, I do hate his unwillingness to shoot at goal.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Anyone know much about Rennes young talent Désiré Doué? Apparently he has a lot of big clubs chasing him

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
I'm not sure about De Jong anymore. His ankle injury keeps recurring.

That being said, rather him than someone like Koopmeiners. Farmer level player.

Also, Hato isn't ready. Making a lot of mistakes, people just want him because he's young and a starter at a very crap Ajax team.

Newchange

keep an eye out for Samuel Lino at athletico Madrid. Brazilian left winger, been played as a wingback by Simone but can play left back also. Really direct and was a constant threat in their champions league run. Would be a shrewd signing and proper competition for Martinelli.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Does anyone want Leicester City CDM called Wilred Ndidi or Everton player Abdoulaye Doucoure? I sign either one of those 2 regularly pretty cheaply as a rotational player to partner Declan Rice.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Viktor Gyokeres, Alexander Isak & Victor Osimhen as one of our strikers would be fine. Victor Osimhen would be my preferred striker over the other 2.

Bloodbather

Established Member

I'm not sure about De Jong anymore. His ankle injury keeps recurring.

That being said, rather him than someone like Koopmeiners. Farmer level player.

Also, Hato isn't ready. Making a lot of mistakes, people just want him because he's young and a starter at a very crap Ajax team.
We want him because he's potentially a left-footed Timber. That said, I agree that he's raw. But he wouldn't come in to be a starter anyway.

Califiori from Bologna is a more ready-made, intriguing profile that I've taken to lately. I'd be surprised if he leaves Italy, though, probably goes to one of the big clubs there.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Olise £60m
Luiz/Paqueta/Guimaraes £80m
Different profile CF £50m
DEF £60m

Olise gives top class backup to Saka and Ødegaard. Havertz has been playing well at CF so I don’t think we need a marquee signing there anymore, just a different profile to him eg Sesko.

CannonBals

Rashford is just sick of United. A new club is what he needs and he’s more talented than all of the players in his price range.

The English media will make you believe he is a much much better player than he is. He is very overpaid (PSG level) at United. He has only had a good season whenever his contract negotiation is ongoing. His attitude is pathetic. I would not get him even if this was a free transfer. Very limited upside with almost certainly of things going wrong. He is their PEA/Özil.

You also added Bruno Fernandes, so I thought there is a chance you were mocking but doesn't look like that. If we had Fernandes in out team Arteta would go bald in not time after constantly pulling his hair every time Fernandes just pings the ball forward as soon as he receives it and looses possession. Arteta wants control and Bruno is the most anti-possesion anti-control AM there is.

Arsenal Quotes

If you eat caviar everyday, it's difficult to return to sausages

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom