• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Useless International matches

RandyMarsh

Established Member
City's front 4 will be unstoppable no doubt. We just can't compete with it this year. That set of players wins you the league.

Maybe we can get our act together next summer and bring in the players to match that front 4.

KDB is so so impressive. He will be a terror to handle for City this season. God help us.

Good match, Belgium should have scored a few more though. I liked that midfield of Fellaini, Witsel and Nainggolan. They played more organised as in previous matches. Normally they're all running in front of each other, but not this match. There was almost no chaos, good evolution.

eye4goal

Established Member
Ramsey was the driving force for Wales late on, but he really needs to cut the stupid back-heels and flicks in the middle third. One of which led to a very dangerous counter and almost an equaliser.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
At least Turkey have been largely useless as well, we should still make the play-offs. Most of the potential opponents there are garbage-tier.

Dutch football needs a major overhaul though, poorly managed from top to bottom.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
five0-ouch.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

They've been such an underdog and utter **** for the past forever? Just let them have their moment and enjoy it I guess

You talking about England or Wales there? Kind of hard to tell. Also for a country where our population is 1.59% of your one isn't it kind of embarrassing that our best 4 players are better than any of yours?

haha first Championship in about a century. Bless.

Sounds like you should be supporting Swansea not Arsenal mate.

Ah once again the English telling us what to do, can't help yourselves can you? I look forward to seeing all your St. George's flags taken down in bitter salty tears this summer, and long term laugh at the joke that is the English talent production system as nearly every other country in Europe leaves you behind. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch.

And btw Swansea City aren't a Welsh club, they're an English team that plays in Wales.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
Ah once again the English telling us what to do, can't help yourselves can you? I look forward to seeing all your St. George's flags taken down in bitter salty tears this summer, and long term laugh at the joke that is the English talent production system as nearly every other country in Europe leaves you behind. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch.

And btw Swansea City aren't a Welsh club, they're an English team that plays in Wales.

We'll let you have your moment in the spotlight mate. And maybe in 2115 Bale's great great grandson can carry you to another major championship :)

I'm actually an Englishman living in Wales and i don't feel quite the same animosity towards this country as you do towards England. Still, you'll forever be in our shadow in football and rugby.

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright

Latest posts

Top Bottom