• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Useless International matches

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I am actually very confident in England's chances for Euros. We are no longer trying to force overrated out of form "superstars" into our first 11 due to their names (with exception of Rooney at moment). The team is full of players technically and creative wise supeiror to previous sides as well as being much faster and more mobile. Another plus is there far less pressure on them this competiton without the overhyped names. This is the best English squad since euro 96.

With Holland, Spain, Italy, Germany on the slide, it looks promising for England.

Last edited:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

We'll let you have your moment in the spotlight mate. And maybe in 2115 Bale's great great grandson can carry you to another major championship :)

I'm actually an Englishman living in Wales and i don't feel quite the same animosity towards this country as you do towards England. Still, you'll forever be in our shadow in football and rugby.

Rankings wouldn't say so? Yeah and what's your moment in the spotlight? A fixed host world cup and the sum total of f*ck all else.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I am actually very confident in England's chances for Euros. We are no longer trying to force overrated out of form "superstars" into our first 11 due to their names (with exception of Rooney at moment). The team is full of players techically and creative wise supeiror to previous sides as well as being much faster and more mobile. Another plus is there far less pressure on them this competiton without the overhyped names. This is the best English squad since euro 96.

With Holland, Spain, Italy, Germany on the slide, it looks promising for England.

Seen the defenders though? All poor, not as bad as the Welsh, but still not good enough.

Midfield looks dodgy too.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I am actually very confident in England's chances for Euros. We are no longer trying to force overrated out of form "superstars" into our first 11 due to their names (with exception of Rooney at moment). The team is full of players techically and creative wise supeiror to previous sides as well as being much faster and more mobile. Another plus is there far less pressure on them this competiton without the overhyped names. This is the best English squad since euro 96.

Yeah Henderson and Delph will give the likes of Iniesta and Verratti a footballing lesson I'm sure. The England team is worse than 2014, it's Wilshere or bust for you lot.

As for the pressure, the newspapers will start running with the 50 years since '66 rubbish and everyone will expect too much. You don't even have a settled XI ffs, nearly every other international team does, you're screwed.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Our national team, Holland, is just terrible at the moment. A few players living on their former glory: Sneijder, Huntelaar, Van Persie, supplemented with a bunch of youngsters from the Dutch league and a few who play abroad but with no real experience.

Strong favouritism as well. Van Dijk never got a chance until now, even though I'm not a fan, he deserves to show what he can do if players like Bruma and Martins Indi get chance after chance to make **** ups. Verhaegh, captain for Augsburg doesn't even make the squad, but Van der Wiel who doesn't even play does and some youngsters who have played 10 games in their career do too.

**** team, **** manager, **** tactics.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
Rankings wouldn't say so? Yeah and what's your moment in the spotlight? A fixed host world cup and the sum total of f*ck all else.
The rankings are a farce. Everyone knows that. Portugal and Romania in the top 10?? pffft please.

English football hasn't had a lot of success but we've still had more than you boys.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Just forget about Wales and England, simply play as Great Britain.

You might actually win something as well.

Welsh and Scottish fans won't have it as no more than 2 players from Scotland/Wales/Northern Ireland etc will make the team - Bale and Rambo. Rest of the team will be made up of English players.

clockwork orange

Blind faith in "LVG filoshophy"
About Holland, first of all credit to Iceland they played very well and deserved to win.

About Holland, Martins Indi, should be out of favour for a while. Major liabilty, same goes for van der Wiel, who should never have started. De Vrij & Blind played OK. Also think we should at least have played the last 15 minutes with a striker (De Jong or JVP). We had few good crosses, just nobody useful ****** there. And Memphis? Memphis who?

Blind should be sacked.

Nikmah

You talking about England or Wales there? Kind of hard to tell. Also for a country where our population is 1.59% of your one isn't it kind of embarrassing that our best 4 players are better than any of yours?

Ah once again the English telling us what to do, can't help yourselves can you? I look forward to seeing all your St. George's flags taken down in bitter salty tears this summer, and long term laugh at the joke that is the English talent production system as nearly every other country in Europe leaves you behind. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch.

And btw Swansea City aren't a Welsh club, they're an English team that plays in Wales.

Awkwardly enough, you aren't talking to an English man, and I was speaking about Wales

Arsenal Quotes

The biggest things in life have been achieved by people who, at the start, we would have judged crazy. And yet if they had not had these crazy ideas the world would have been more stupid.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom