• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger's Transfer Madness- Summer 2016

Will the #madness happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
How do you become a sports journalist? C**ts like Jamie Sanderson probably making 100k a year easy writing utter bollocks. Easiest job going, browse AM for transfer speculation then send it off to the editor.

A boy who was in the same year as me in school became a sports journalist for the Metro for a couple years before becoming a social Media Editor for the Telegraph. I remember him having no interest in sports whatsoever in school.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

How do you become a sports journalist? C**ts like Jamie Sanderson probably making 100k a year easy writing utter bollocks. Easiest job going, browse AM for transfer speculation then send it off to the editor.
I think we should apply, seriously though alot of people on here gave more info than half these journos.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Where is this M Dogz dude now? What a fraud!
The last time I heard form him I was leading the failed protest at the Emirates.
Still the same bullshit as always. A while back he said "got told we're nowhere near signing anyone" and then literally 24 hours later it was "Got told that we are working on something and if we pull this off it will be massive. No names, just told he is a top striker". This guy is one of the reasons I despise ArsenalFanTV now.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Still the same bullshit as always. A while back he said "got told we're nowhere near signing anyone" and then literally 24 hours later it was "Got told that we are working on something and if we pull this off it will be massive. No names, just told he is a top striker". This guy is one of the reasons I despise ArsenalFanTV now.

The rare times I open ArsenalTV, I always see the same suspects spouting the same nonsense. This dude has a nice outlet in hand but he has no clue what to do with it.

Last edited:

Nenad

I don’t understand why people expect our deal to go through so quickly.
I understand that, but lately we are like...
giphy.gif

And other clubs are like...
56sta.gif

blaze_of_glory

Not sure if Mahrez was ever a real target for us, but if the 100k a week being touted is legit then I think he's basically agreeing to give them one more year. He could be earning a lot more elsewhere after the season he just had, and I think they have probably convinced him to stay for now and help them give it their best shot in the CL and defending the title.

If things don't go as well for them this year, he can now be sold for big money since he'd only be one year into his deal. Smart from LCFC.

JENSON_GUNNER

Started so bright with Xhaka (ST renewal time I guess) then it has gone downhill. Need something nice and shiny to get the fans optimism for the season. I'm usually calm and don't over react but even I am losing my **** at the management or the lack of it when it comes to getting the right player before the season starts.

Preacher

Always Crying
I think, it's time to panic.
I don't see available attacking options in the market, who would elevate our attack to another level.
I'm angry and sad at the same time.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

This window is turning into another nightmare.

But, hey, incredible consistency, something Wenger is surely very proud of: 10th season running in which we are only two or three signings of having a proper team.

blaze_of_glory

I think we are going to get Mustafi, links look good. Then we'll have a month to sort out an attacker. We are certainly in for one.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Its honestly the way social media works, if a paper says something which is bullshit, many people believe, and it just starts a chain reaction. Especially in football. I don't think people know whats going on with Mahrez, just wait until somethings official I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom