• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger's Transfer Madness- Summer 2016

Will the #madness happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
Listening to an interview with Brian Mcdermott yesterday, he was a scout here for a while.

Says Wenger wants scouts to watch a player between 200-300 times, before signing.

lol

We started scouting Brazilian Ronaldo when he was at PSV in 1996 and by the time we were convinced he was going to make it he was 25 stone and back playing in Brazil.

Last edited:

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Well, we do have to pay 600 employees for doing something near the 100s. But I think its bullshit. 200-300 times even including tape and training games is nuts.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Mcdermott also says we send private investigators on to the ground to investigate the players, their personal lives, characteristics etc.

Told a story of how we had two people monitoring Giroud for 3 weeks in Montpellier.

They then send a file to Wenger.

GDeep™

League is very weak
The guy we had monitoring Arshavin was an ex KGB friend of Wenger.

Him and Wenger became close friends while the Russian was in Japan doing work for the Russian government.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
Mcdermott also says we send private investigators on to the ground to investigate the players, their personal lives, characteristics etc.

Told a story of how we had two people monitoring Giroud for 3 weeks in Montpellier.

They then send a file to Wenger.

Unfortunately, Giroud turned the tables and has his own file on Wenger, which is his insurance in case the boss threatens his starting spot long-term.

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
"Hello Mr Wenger this is Mr x, I have an update on that player for you.
I followed him to the Nou Camp where he signed a five year contract.
They must have agreed a deal while we were haggling over my fee".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Robert Pirès was a fabulous player, world-class, and for a few years, before his injury, he was unquestionably the best left-midfielder in the world by far. He had incredible technique, he was smart, a finisher. He was a killer with a smile, the gentlest man in the world who suddenly drive the ball exactly where it was needed.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom