• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger's Transfer Madness- Summer 2016

Will the #madness happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Manolas or Mustafi? Very hard choice, both of them are very excellent CB. One couldn't know which one is going to adapt and perform better. I'm very happy, we reinforce where we needed.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Manolas or Mustafi? Very hard choice, both of them are very excellent CB. One couldn't know which one is going to adapt and perform better. I'm very happy, we reinforce where we needed.
My sources are telling me we're after Mustafi

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Dont think you could lose with either Manolas or Mustafi.

Little extra benefit with Mustafi he can speak German, English & Spanish so can communicate to every defender with ease... Providing Gabriel picked up some Spanish which he probably didn't. :rolleyes:

noon

Monales or mustafi? I prefer mustafi, he's calmer, more of a leader/organiser, he brings the qualities ve loved about mertesacker minus. The height and the slow legs, we need that type of player

Manolas is more action oriented defender, physically he's powerfull. But he's concentration levels aren't there yet and do make silly mistakes, he is amazing in man marking, but distribution is not the best.

Two good defenders, but mustafi suits our needs for now

Last edited:

Jack the lad

People still optimistic about a one last signing ?

I think wenger was in such a good mood, yesterday so i think he might suprise us with one more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrive at the gates of Heaven the Good Lord will ask "What did you do in your life?"
I will respond "I tried to win football matches."
He will say: "Are you certain that's all?"
"Well, that's the story of my life. It is not easy to win football matches, you know."

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom