• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger's Transfer Madness- Summer 2016

Will the #madness happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancelot

Established Member
Well, his statement to the press yesterday was not a good one. I was shocked to read it. I'm sure Simeone and the club were shocked to read it. He can't be happy ducky.

But yes, it is rather late, and she's a giant troll.
Leaving aside recent info from the ITKs and paper talks, if we believe that our initial targets consist of 1. Vardy 2. Mkhitaryan and 3. a CB, it's not entirely impossible to imagine that there could be this Deadline Day signing in the form of CAM, in my opinion. (but pretty slim chance, obviously)

James for you to forgive Wenger this one season, perhaps? ;)

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Leaving aside recent info from the ITKs and paper talks, if we believe that our initial targets consist of 1. Vardy 2. Mkhitaryan and 3. a CB, it's not entirely impossible to imagine that there could be this Deadline Day signing in the form of CAM, in my opinion. (but pretty slim chance, obviously)

James for you to forgive Wenger this one season, perhaps? ;)

Zizou wants James to stay. :( Sp**s have been linked with a loan of Isco :(:( And Mikhi is warming the bench for the antichrist. :(:(:(

Jack the lad

Boobzilla is back!

The only way i could see this happen if Everton get desperate and offer silly money for Walcott/chamberlain AND Greizmann actually wants to leave.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
She's plastic, the fans are plastic, and the horse was taken to the glue factory. The Ornstein still reigns supreme.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
If your jokes are more than 3 pages back then the copyright has expired. Isn't that how the internet works?

Oh_Snap

No. Along with @THunter and @GDeep, I practically run the forum and what we say, goes. Ignore the mods, they're just the pretty bimbos you see at the Darts.
9sxHPBx.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom