• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger's Transfer Madness- Summer 2016

Will the #madness happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He who humbles himself shall be exalted and he who exalts himself shall be humbled.

That's what happened to Mourinho last year.

Lucky so far this year ..goal against Hull in Fergie time. Really hope they get beaten soon and the rot sets in. Some injuries would help. We've had 5 already in two games.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Sturridge isn't coming too
6zrfy0.jpg

Goonerboy_1989

We know Wenger he won't spent an extra money on players we don't need specially huge amount of money. Also he said he won't bring anyone else.

I think SSN won't even put a reporter outside the Emirates in deadline day.

I do agree with you on some aspects. Thing is though, Wenger can tell a porky pie... I personally think we are finished in the transfer window, unless something BIG pops up in the next couple of days or so... I'm happy with our squad and new signings anyway.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
We know Wenger he won't spent an extra money on players we don't need specially huge amount of money. Also he said he won't bring anyone else.

I think SSN won't even put a reporter outside the Emirates in deadline day.
Yeah the only possibility of another signing is one of the m*dness variety where the player is available, wants to come and really is too good to pass up like Draxler, James, Isco. That's the only kind of signing that is possible IMO. I do reckon that if Studge was available Wenger would sign him though.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Think we could sign a right back if Debuchy goes. Actually i hope we do, because Jenkinson is ****.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Unless Theo is off we are buying another forward if Theo stays then we not buying.

Giroud Perez Alexis Theo OX Gnabry plus Ramsey is our front line 2 strikers and 5 winger's we can't add someone else unless we sell. I'm not even counting Welbeck who will be back in January.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Have Tottenham closed the gap on Arsenal?
Last time I checked they were still 4 miles and 11 titles away

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom