• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Youngsters On Loan Watch

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Dunno if he's quite as good a finisher but he isn't far off and he's got a real nose for opportunities when he's in those areas. If he can learn to time his movement well and build on his finishing repertoire, he's gonna be one hell of a dangerous striker. Really impressed by him, but you can tell he's raw for competitive football. These Conference games are a great little spot for him right now. Just need to see how he does in a competitive league, regardless of the quality level of the team. He also needs to stay fit as he's had injury troubles the last season and a half.

Oh wait dw I was on about Nikolaj Möller

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Moller left ages ago :lol: :lol: :lol: Decent on the ball but couldn't hit a cows arse with a truck, poor fella.

Biereth is a lad we picked up from Fulham a couple seasons ago. Had a record as good as Balogun's.

Yeah struggling to get game time for St Gallen that’s tough.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Was watching this. Exciting forward but not ready IMO. I like his mentality in the final 3rd though and he does have a decent all-round game with a bit of pace and power. I can see Arteta liking him as he's got great attributes for a modern CF but it's also just as likely someone slaps somewhere between £10m-20m on the table and we take it.

Ideally, he goes on another loan - to a stronger league this time.
If we do move him on we are idiots.

This club doesn’t really deserve nice things.

DuBB

Definitely the best loan performer bar Sambi so far.

These days, looking to have a 3rd striker in your depth chart is probably too much to ask. Not in terms of wages or anything, but too much to ask a player to be literally 3rd choice if they can only cover one role (they can't all be selfless and carry-able like Elneny). Especially when they're at a stage when they should be wanting to play more, no matter the level.

But when I watch that video, I can't help but think "I'd like to have this kid around"

He looks like an above average finisher, all-action, break-glass-in-case-of-emergency #9.

People always talk about needing a different profile, but having a head down, havoc in the box, physical pest, instinctive finishing striker as a 3rd option is something that intrigues me.

Feels very FM. Very "1st round of the Carling/FA Cup/last game of the CL group stage then loan him out in Jan" 😂

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

These days, looking to have a 3rd striker in your depth chart is probably too much to ask. Not in terms of wages or anything, but too much to ask a player to be literally 3rd choice if they can only cover one role (they can't all be selfless and carry-able like Elneny). Especially when they're at a stage when they should be wanting to play more, no matter the level.

But when I watch that video, I can't help but think "I'd like to have this kid around"

He looks like an above average finisher, all-action, break-glass-in-case-of-emergency #9.

People always talk about needing a different profile, but having a head down, havoc in the box, physical pest, instinctive finishing striker as a 3rd option is something that intrigues me.

Feels very FM. Very "1st round of the Carling/FA Cup/last game of the CL group stage then loan him out in Jan" 😂
Yeah, he looks quite promising, but Arsenal is at the trophy challenging level.

Like your post seems to suggest, it's better for Biereth to play a lot to develop. While it's better for Arsenal to have CF's like a new CF, Havertz, Jesus + Trossard. Even that looks like a bit of a overkill, but all of these can play other positions to keep everyone happy. The new one can be a plain CF.

I assume he will be sold in the summer as his value is high.

“I’ve said before if I can compare myself to another player I’d say a s**t [Erling] Haaland and a s**t [Harry] Kane! A hybrid of them at a much worse level,” he tells i with a smile.

:lol:

“And the club plays in European competitions, they are towards the top of their league. It’s a very good club in terms of a stepping club, a lot of players in the past have come [here] and then been allowed to be sold to take the next step in their career.”

Biereth is practically the same age as Hojlund and they're both Danes. I didn't realize that. I'd like to give him a loan in a bigger league like Italy or Germany so we can see whether he could replace Eddie as the back-up striker.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Just seen that this lad is raising some eyebrows, any good or not? This is where we cash in, if he aint good enough.

froehlix

Biereth 2 goals today to put Sturm first in the table, 1 point ahead of RB Salzburg, who play later today. Might be able to lift a trophy in Austria. The next two games will be against Salzburg, first in the league, where the winner will lead the table. After that in the Cup semifinals, the winner will be favourite to win the final as well. Going to be very hard, but who knows.

I still don't think he's at the level to make an impact for Arsenal next season. 15 million could be possible if he's sold. That's around the same as the last two strikers that were sold by Sturm Graz in the last two summers (Emegha and Hojlund).
A buyback would be good, he's certainly got potential and especially a nose for goals.

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta
Top Bottom