• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL Arsenal V Chelsea Sun 26th 16:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Good performance from the boys , did a great job nullifying Hazard and co . Yeah we didn't get the win but there was some awful execution of simple passes from Sanchez, Monreal ,Cazorla . The last 10 mins showed when if we used our width properly we would have opened them up easily . We had our chances that's for sure .

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
We did our best ffs, it's not like we got played of the park. Back 5, Coquelin and Giroud did they best.
Oh yeah Giroud played well, he was a handful against 3 ogre in Chelsea defense (yes, it's for you, hater)
So unbeaten run still on, we need to win against Manure and finish the season high

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
These kind of games are rarely exciting, it was just all too predictable in the end, yet again.

I'm not even annoyed or anything else at the moment, quite indifferent to be honest. Second place is still achievable for us, and that's all that matters.

blaze_of_glory

I remember Henry mocking Sp**s players for celebrating a draw with us. Chelsea are at that level apparently.

David Smith

Established Member
Chelsea are won of the worst sides to win the league, ever. Boring ultra negative football. Lost against 10 men in the champions league :p

Dokaka

AM's resident closet Arsenal fan
Yeah takes a real magician to set his team up 8-9 men behind the ball and absorb pressure and maybe the other team will make a mistake. When teams like Stoke and West Brom do it against the big sides and get a result, it's lucky. When Maureen pulls it off with a team packed with world class players, he's automatically labelled a magician.

****ing hell mate, have a word...

Calm your tits. Getting a draw away against the most in-form side in the league and the last rival for the title is a massive result, and he managed to completely kill the game. You had 1 shot on target, so it's not like Courtois had to make some heroic saves. He simply just nullified everything you did, which is what Mourinho is great at.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Feels like we just got a 0-0 against a team fighting relegation with the way they played. They went for the draw and got it, fair enough.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

The Atletico of England.

Personally I think whoever likes watching those two sides are boring bastards.

Waste of 2 hours that.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Well for as bad as we can feel, we did alot right, we really did hurt Chelsea in terms of getting in behind, and even though Chelsea had every man and their dogs back we should've really scored.

Özil was good in terms of getting into the right positions, but good grief the boy needs conviction, he should've scored today and he needs to stop being a p*ssy and have faith that he can score or atleast get a shot on target when he is in good positions.

Sanchez fought hard but his decision making at times p*ssed me off beyond belief.

I was happy with Ramsey personally, played alot of good balls, and I liked that cynical yellow he got.

Look guys we were way better this time, we looked like we knew what the f*ck we were doing, and I think on another day we would've sneaked a 1-0.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
It feels like a loss to me too. They were there for the taking and we didnt show offensively. One shot on target is rubbish. We've done well results wise recently, but we havent looked good up front. No individual brilliance today, and no goals. Poor.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Well we are 2nd 67 points need at least stay at this position only tough game left for us is Manure away the games against Hull (A) Swansea Westbrom and Sunderland at Emirates all we should win it.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
We just can't beat Mourinho's Chelsea. Personally I thought Özil and Alexis offered way too little, especially the latter. He needs to work on his passing, often allows Chelsea to reorganize quickly and that's something you do not want.

Gutted that we didn't win, but the title wasn't going to be ours anyway. Let's get 2nd place and the FA Cup.

Dokaka

AM's resident closet Arsenal fan
But they haven't 'won' the league. Bit small time don't you think?

What's "small time" about it? If anything it just shows how confident they are.

Liverpool making cringy huddles to look like a fairy tale story, now that's small time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, June 4

Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow could be acquired for little over €10m [The Athletic]

Other clubs believe Arsenal are in position to sign Benjamin Šeško [The Athletic]

Arsenal are not expected to pursue their interest in Bruno Guimaraes due to his £100m asking price [The Athletic]

Martin Zubimendi and Joao Neves are under consideration as potential signings in midfield [The Athletic]

Arsenal want £30m to sell Emile Smith Rowe, with several Premier League clubs interested [TBR Football]

Arsenal & AC Milan have approached & probed the environment of Girona winger Viktor Tsygankov (26), who has a €30m release clause [Diarioas]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom