• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL Arsenal V Chelsea Sun 26th 16:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Roadrunner

Burned Out

Your first two links were from before Pardew was managing Newcastle so they don't c0unt.

Your last link is from when Pardew was managing Charlton.

I *think* the actual stat is that Mourinho never beat Pardew when Pardew was at Newcastle.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

They had no interest in gaining three points yesterday. They played for a draw. No big deal the league is over anyway.
In a game they had no incentive to win and every incentive not to lose this is understandable.

Still think they created two excellent opportunities and they well deserved their point.

We failed to take the initiative but I take heart from our clean sheet but also our more professional attitude defensively, taking players down on the break

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
We blew this by playing Ramsey on the right. I think that may well have been the difference.

In hindsight and in future games against sides that are going to defend deep, I would play Caz in the No.10 slot with Ramsey behind him.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I thought Kos, Terry and Bellerin all had strong defensive performances in a dull negative match. The only player out of the two sides offering any offence & creativity was Özil making several chances in the first half which we didn't finish.

a_fourteen

Established Member
looks like the boring boring chants really got to the special ****. he cant stop referring to it. it's only been 24 hours and he's had to make two rebuttals already. hope his sugar daddy got the message loud and clear as well.

elber82

Walcott looked very uninterested when he came on, pulling out of challenges, turning his back. Definitely think he'll be off this summer.
Hopefully he pisses off, then maybe we can get someone in who can actually play football properly.

Last edited:

spartandre217

Established Member
Doesn't make any sense to me, outside of set piece delivery Cazorla offers nothing that would help us win that game. Even Özil is a bigger goal threat than him.

We really could free ourselves of Theo and move Cazorla to a more squad player role with the purchase of a single player too. With more goal threat than Cazorla but better ball skills than Theo.

Something we really should look at in the summer, especially with Theo looking like a shadow of a relic of his former self.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom