• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL Arsenal V Chelsea Sun 26th 16:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malky

Established Member
Every passing day I hate Mourinho that much more. Yes its been 10 years but the difference is we didn't have a Russian billionaire throwing hundreds of millions into transfers year after year and playing musical chairs with managers until it was possible to buy success.
Still find it funny that after winning the Champions League Di Matteo got sacked by that **** club because "they want to play a more attractive style of football" ......aye it really looks like the clubs succeeded! o_O

coffeeboy

Exactly, I saw he did went toe to toe with both Cahill and Terry. Making room for Sanchez to go against Ivanovic. Sanchez is the pacey striker you guys mentioned necessary, but his boots is off.

The plan Wenger thought of is spot on. Occupy both CB, and maybe 1 DM, and let our winger and AM pierce the holes.
Maybe, but I don't think playing a static striker such as Giroud is going to hurt Terry and Cahill. Maybe Arsène could have been more adventurous by playing either Sanchez or Welbeck up there to stretch them more. Giroud was marked out of the game too easily.

Don't know why we are calling Chelsea boring, we could not even score against team playing defence. We are idealess and did not much with the ball.

nicky47

Established Member
I cannot believe any true Gooners would be happy after that performance. One shot on target after 80 minutes?, slow laborious build ups, no width? Come on, we haven't improved at all because we were still too scared of losing to Chelsea.
Damn right I'm happy, playing against the best team and defence in the league isn't going to be easy. Your pretty naive to think your gonna get many chances or play absolutely amazing against them... And because I'm happy we've at least gained a point on Man U today, doesn't mean I'm not frustrated we couldn't have played a little better or even had maybe 2 shots on target after 80 minutes.

Malky

Established Member
Chelseafan on SKY:" As a Chelseafan, I must admit this is the tenth match this season I nearly feel asleep while watching Chelsea. Mourinho. Very boring manager. Disappointing"

They know. He knows.
Good lord a Chelsea fan with intelligence!
hqdefault.jpg

coffeeboy

Damn right I'm happy, playing against the best team and defence in the league isn't going to be easy. Your pretty naive to think your gonna get many chances or play absolutely amazing against them... And because I'm happy we've at least gained a point on Man U today, doesn't mean I'm not frustrated we couldn't have played a little better or even had maybe 2 shots on target after 80 minutes.
That says to me you're happy with Champions League at best. Bradford went there and managed to score 4 (yes I know it was the cup). This was a chance for us to say "We are not inferior to Chelsea and we will show them so". Didn't happen because Arsène cannot come up with a game plan to beat them. The players looked disinterested at times too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom