• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Swansea City vs. Arsenal | Sat 31st Oct 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Campbell or Iwobi. I would suspect Iwobi is going to get the nod over Campbell, since he looks more ready and mature in his play than Campbell.

If Iwobi starts I'll eat my left shoe (unless Campbell is injured and even then he might not start)-if I'm not mistaken, Iwobi is one of the kidz that Arsène was referring to when he says "they're not ready" after the Sheffield Wednesday game. If he wasn't ready to face Championship opposition, the logic would assume that he's nowhere ready to face Premier League opposition.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Scenes when Campbell scores a hat trick and @Jury hands out 2,000 'I told you so's'.

tumblr_n2eujrbZwg1spiuxqo4_250.gif

redanddread

Campbell's drinking in the Last Chance saloon, so if he wants to have any future at Arsenal he better score that hatrick. TBH, even one goal would do right now-he's looked so unproductive in the final 1/3rd.

McIntyre

Established Member
I pray that Wenger starts with Campbell or even Iwobi on the wing and doesn't make the dreaded mistake of parachuting Flamini into the midfield alongside Coquelin and shunting Cazorla or Özil out to the wing.

One of the main reasons for our dogsh*t performance against Wednesday was because we had ABSOLUTELY NO CREATIVITY in centre-mid.

We need Cazorla and Özil's quality in the centre of the park.

So just stick Campbell on the wing in place of Ramsey/Ox and leave the rest of the team as it has been please, Arsène!

David Smith

Established Member
I think Wenger said in his pressy that he wants to keep Cazorla in the middle.

But damn, injuries have left us really short on that right wing. Can't believe it. We got 3 starting options on there in Ramsey, Ox and Walcott and they're all injured.

David Smith

Established Member
What other team in the league has 3 players who play in one position all injured?
It's not about depth it's bad luck.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
win this Arsène, it's been too long we've not won against Swansea

:mad:

I think we won at their place two seasons ago, no?

IIRC they were the only team to do a double against us last season.

In our last 10 matches against them; we have won four, lost four, drew two and the aggregate score is 13-13.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
What other team in the league has 3 players who play in one position all injured?
It's not about depth it's bad luck.

This is nothing as compared to our LB crisis back in 05-06 season.

Cole was out injured and was replaced by Clichy who also fell victim to an injury not long after. Then we had to play Seb Larsson (I think), Lauren and Zinedine Cygan before Flamini became Arsenal's utility hero.

redanddread

This is nothing as compared to our LB crisis back in 05-06 season.

Cole was out injured and was replaced by Clichy who also fell victim to an injury not long after. Then we had to play Seb Larsson (I think), Lauren and Zinedine Cygan before Flamini became Arsenal's utility hero.

And drove us on to the CL final.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, June 1

Arsenal are pushing to sign Benjamin Šeško, but no final decision has been made yet [Sky Germany]

RB Leipzig want to give Šeško a new contract to remove his release clause, with Arsenal/Chelsea/Manchester United all interested [Sky Germany]

AC Milan have made signing defender Jakun Kiwior their priority this summer [Santi Aouna - FootMercato]

Latest posts

Top Bottom