• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Swansea City vs. Arsenal | Sat 31st Oct 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Gabriel can play at left back apparently. Put him there and push Monreal up and switch Alexis. If that don't work, drop Monreal back, switch Gabriel to the middle, Kos in midfield and Cazorla to the right.

See, I've got a plan a and a plan b, what more do you ****ing want?

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Hilaribad....

Side note, what's the 6.51/10 underneath your avatar fabo?

6.51/10 is a footballing matserclass.

Ex: Arsenal vs Barcelona Second leg in 2010
Messi's 4 goal display was a 6.51 performance. Its quite the honor.

CR7 actually ranked his biggest achievements in football and receiving a 6.51 from Fabo was top, just edging out winning the Ballon d'Or. It was a insightful interview; You can read it in the Chilean paper La Tercera.

africe

Scenes when Campbell scores a hat trick and @Jury hands out 2,000 'I told you so's'.

tumblr_n2eujrbZwg1spiuxqo4_250.gif
Swansea 2-3 Arsenal

Özil OG........Campbell
Özil OG........Campbell
.....................Campbell

Can see it now.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Messi's 4 goal performance is massively over rated. Check out the team we had playing ffs:lol:

I'd barely give it a 2.

Ok fine. 6.51/10 = Jeff in the Emirates Cup.

In fact I remember @fabo's post match reply. Short and simple it was.

Dummy Masterclass 6.51/10 - Fabo Jul 25, 2015

haha_arsenal

I think we won at their place two seasons ago, no?

IIRC they were the only team to do a double against us last season.

In our last 10 matches against them; we have won four, lost four, drew two and the aggregate score is 13-13.
No offense to Swansea but against a club newly promoted 2 seasons ago, we managed to win once and it was a gift from Vorm, their goalie.
The last 3 matches we had 1 point from them.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

I'd be pretty confident if we had Theo at CF for this - typical match for him.

Rapt if we can get 3 points for this one however I'm feeling a little uneasy.

Plutarch

These injuries during the week have cast me into pessimistic gloom. I'd have been confident about winning if not for them, now I'm not so confident. However, Swansea this season have really not been as good as last season, so perhaps we'll beat them with out depleted squad.

blaze_of_glory

We're flying in the league and will want to bounce back from the COC game. Swansea are in big trouble I reckon.

*disclaimer: reckonings are always hit and miss.

blaze_of_glory

And really we are only missing Ox from the team that played Everton. Theo didn't even see the field that day. And Ox only played properly in the second half.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
The injuries have put most of us into a funk but even with Theo, Ramsey & The OX this would be a hard match. Swansea will be up for this game without a doubt but we have the necessary firepower & quality to grab all 3 pts. The only thing is that we have ZERO fire power on the bench. If we need to change up things and try and grab a goal, Iwobi will have to be the messiah.

So lets nick a goal (or two) and then defend the **** out of the game and head back East with all the points. Score 1st and then hit them on the break a la against Bayern for a victory sealing 2nd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Top Bottom