• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL: Bayern Munich vs. Arsenal | Wed 4th Nov 19.45

Status
Not open for further replies.

Santi's Left Foot

No Longer Sleeping in Theo's bed
Staying in the CL wiĺl cost us any hope of the league. Simple. Dont know why people get offended by that suggestion. We're on fumes as it is.

It depends on the FA Cup too. Remember we have got players 'due' back before xmas though, in a sense it might be better that the injuries have come now and not mid season.

GOONER1991

Established Member
That Bayern win has us in a very awkward position. It's left us with a chance to get through, but also put us in a position where, if we fail, we will end up in the Europa.

I'd prefer to be completely out of it and come last.

GOONER1991

Established Member
He had no service. We were defending too deep, could;t get ball up to him. He was isolated. At one point he was defending deeply as well, no way for him to get back up.
Wasn't criticising Giroud here, was actually backing him up against the post which said outside of his goal, he was poor.

Holliday

Play youth next couple of games. Go out and concentrate on the league. We can totally win it as long as our players aren't knackered playing crap teams in eastern europe on thursday nights.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

What are peoples opinion on the chances of progressing out of the group or ending up in Europa?

Personally for me I would play the youth for the last two games, if we qualify for Europa we use it to blood the youth further, if we go out of Europe altogether no great loss anyway.

I'd want to see the likes of Chambers, Gabriel, Iwobi, Campbell, Jeff, Bielek getting game time from now on in, in Europe whilst resting our key players such as Sanchez, Özil, Coq, Santi and the entire back 5
If we had got.a draw we should have gone all out in the last two games. I personally would rather go out altogether than go in the europa we could do what you suggested but i cant see wenger doing that tbh.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Cech: " It was tough because we caught Bayern at its best". "After the Emirates they were at it from the beginning".

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
I feel confident about our chances. No way would I want to go out of the CL, love CL nights, especially the knock out stage, and all the players want to play those kinds of games.

Beating Barca 2-1 is still probably my favorite Arsenal game ever. Would love more memories like that.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Staying in the CL wiĺl cost us any hope of the league. Simple. Dont know why people get offended by that suggestion. We're on fumes as it is.
Because we'd still be obliged to send first team players to all corners of Europe in the Europa. You get punished if you don't, right. This notion of it being easier on our squad is a false one, unless the rules have changed...

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
We'll beat Zagreb at home and Bayern will want to finish first, so they'll beat Olympiakos at home.

We're not going to finish last, so it'll be 2nd or 3rd. There's no question about that. And I don't want Thursday matches in Eastern Europe. **** that.

GOONER1991

Established Member
As long as we beat Tottenham I'm happy. 90% of us expected a loss in this game, especially when the injuries started rolling in.

Win against Tottenham, and regroup after the international break. Walcott, Chamberlain and Ramsey back will be a huge bonus. We'll also be creeping towards Christmas and hopefully seeing the light with Welbeck, Wilshere et al.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The match will be shown on Match of the Day later this evening and if you don't want to know the result look away now as we show you Tony Adams lifting the cup for Arsenal.

Steve Rider

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 24

Thomas Partey will leave this summer. Arsenal have multiple targets lined up to replace him [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are still in the market for a recognised #9 despite the recent good form of Kai Havertz [Fabrizio Romano]

The club may accept that the time is now to sell Emile Smith Rowe, with just two years left on his contract [The Athletic]

Arsenal may sanction a loan to raise Aaron Ramsdale’s value if they can’t recoup their fee for him this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal are among a host of Premier League clubs hoping to sign Irish sensation Mason Melia (16). Melia, who is already playing first-team football for St Patrick’s Athletic in the League of Ireland, cannot move to the UK until he turns 18 due to Brexit rules [Evening Standard]

Juventus like Thomas Partey, and Napoli will try to sign him before June 30 as well [Di Marzio]

Bruno Guimarães’ entourage hope to receive proposals from at least two Premier League clubs, with the player’s priority wanting to remain in England. Guimarães’ £100m release clause, which expires next month, can be paid in three annual instalments. [UOLEsporte]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom