• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL: Bayern Munich vs. Arsenal | Wed 4th Nov 19.45

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plutarch

That was painful to watch, but we were crippled by our injuries. We've still got enough to beat Sp**s on Sunday.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Well **** me. Özil was absolute class, the rest was shambles. **** you Bayern, but what a display today. Now let's bounce back Sunday, need to beat those wankers from London.

I don't care what anyone says, we need to win our remaining two UCL games. Being in the Europa League will be more detrimental to our title hopes than being in the Champions League and I couldn't care less about that **** cup that the Spuds and Pool are playing in.

AVENTUS

Arsenal have very poor records in Greece even with the days of Henry and Bergkamp we were losing 2-0 Panathinikos.
Because it's down to results against your nearest rival. That's how it works, you see? Which means we have to win by 2 goals in Greece.

Clutching at straws I say.

Wouldn't be suprised if it's over match day 5. With Ze Germans & Greeks drawing.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
He played well in the first leg. When a player plays well, I won't pick holes to support an agenda.

But it looks even worse if you wait an age for him to play sh!t, before declaring he needs replacing. Do you see what I mean?

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Özil continuing his great form and Giroud getting a goal is the only positives I take from this game..

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

The spuds on sunday is more important. Our injury crisis has come back to bite us in the arse though!

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Özil was the best thing about Arsenal tonight. He was a level above his teammates. Beautiful, tenacious performance from him.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Can't lie guys, the way Costa left Chambers has gotten to me.

The lad cost a million less than Zouma but over multiple games he's failed to deliver imo.

He's a very talented player but he needs games and Costa would kill Zouma as well .

Good thing that Bayern play with Oly next time as they will want 3 pts to secure 1st place. We obviously have to defeat Din a then defeat Oly with 2:0; 3:1 whatever result in case it will be 2+ goals we are through, right?

GOONER1991

Established Member
Özil had a good game, that's the only positive really.

Debuchy - carried on being a liability and looks out of his depth this season.

Campbell - passing was woeful, displayed a lack of fitness,intellingence and didn't offer Debuchy protection.

Giroud - apart from taking his goal well did nothing apart from constantly give away possession cheaply and moan at the ref.

Mertesaker- in the last match against Bayern he had one of his best games for us dominating every challenge but found himself tonight coming second best in the majority of challenges.

Giroud was poor in the first half, none existent. Was good in the second.
But he's been doing well for ages. Ages. All season. So it looks like there's an agenda, even if there isn't. With respect lad!

I disagree, I think that he takes way too many touches on the ball for the position he's playing. Refer to Modric's performance against Bayern a few seasons back. Beats the press and sets off the counter. Cazorla likes to take several touches before doing so.

When we are dominating possession he does it too. Look at Alonso tonight. Pick up the ball, out of his feet, spreads the play. Cazorla gets the ball, pivot, pivot, pivot, short pass.

He is a good player, but he's not as good as Özil at the AM, and I just don't think he's good enough to constitute the position he's playing and having to play Ramsey on the right etc.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Staying in the CL wiĺl cost us any hope of the league. Simple. Dont know why people get offended by that suggestion. We're on fumes as it is.

pikey2000

What are peoples opinion on the chances of progressing out of the group or ending up in Europa?

Personally for me I would play the youth for the last two games, if we qualify for Europa we use it to blood the youth further, if we go out of Europe altogether no great loss anyway.

I'd want to see the likes of Chambers, Gabriel, Iwobi, Campbell, Jeff, Bielek getting game time from now on in, in Europe whilst resting our key players such as Sanchez, Özil, Coq, Santi and the entire back 5

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Giroud was poor in the first half, none existent. Was good in the second.

He had no service. We were defending too deep, could;t get ball up to him. He was isolated. At one point he was defending deeply as well, no way for him to get back up.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

What are peoples opinion on the chances of progressing out of the group or ending up in Europa?

Personally for me I would play the youth for the last two games, if we qualify for Europa we use it to blood the youth further, if we go out of Europe altogether no great loss anyway.

I'd want to see the likes of Chambers, Gabriel, Iwobi, Campbell, Jeff, Bielek getting game time from now on in, in Europe whilst resting our key players such as Sanchez, Özil, Coq, Santi and the entire back 5

Europa is a disaster. You can only rest some of the team which means you are risking a lot of players. And its a thursday so they will be shattered for the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal are the most beautiful club in England. At Man City and Chelsea, they will never have that class and style.

Marco van Basten
Top Bottom