• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Norwich vs Arsenal | Sun 29th Nov | 16.15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
I think Theo instills a certain tempo in the rest of the players, that we're really missing atm, as he's always on the move. Always looking to get in behind and make things happen.

When we have Giroud up top, they see a guy just standing there doing **** all and it has repercussions on the tempo of the rest of the team. Giroud will get the odd goal every now and then when someone puts it on a plate for him, but as a team we look miles worse with him up front.

Yes, that's great.

Bit where is Theo? Your argument goes to **** as the guy is a crock

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Welbeck.......:lol:

Lad has been a dud so far and now he's gonna win us the league.

gatorade-ears-GIF.gif

Can't hear the haters...

tim08

Had we made 2 quality outfield signing we'd be sitting pretty.

This times x1000. How can Wenger not understand that spending money is actually an investment and you reap what you sow? All he needed was to bring in competent cover for Coquelin (not rely upon 2 geriatric fools) and bring in a bit of quality in the final third as cover for Welbeck and Wilshere. This 'we tried but there was no top, top quality players available' bullshit is totally insulting to the fans. If he had done his job properly and addressed the glaring squad issues we had, I've no doubt in my mind we would be top right now.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
There is still all 3 trophies were only 2 points of 1st. And out of all the challenging teams we have the best players to return. But losing these points will probably cosy us

honestly shocking that we're only 2 points behind after the way we've played lately.

fc honka

When Alexis got injured, it was over. Özil was too alone after that.

People complained Giroud got no service. I think the problem was more, that he could not free himself of Norwich defenders. Also his movement today looked even worse than in earlier matches, really slow and clumsy.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
At least I can enjoy some pretty and pointless football come march

It will be sooner than that.

We will hope again, that is for sure. When that happens, we'll know we well and truly out.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

We might be a few points from the top but its disappointing because we haven't travelled to St Mary's, anfield, old Trafford, WHL, etithad, Goodson park etc.. Stadiums were awful at and we've dropped too many points. It's not good.

McIntyre

Established Member
Giroud's heading is overrated. It's above average is all.

I agree.

But put enough quality into the box and you'll see a goal or two.

The crossing today was utter bulls**t, even when presented with a clear opportunity to just put the ball across the six yard box.

Take that Bellerin chance where he's in the box behind the defence with Giroud attacking the six yard box and he somehow spoons it into the side netting.

It's that sort of sh*te which drops us points as much as anything.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
in space of week we lost our most important player in midfield and most important player in defense and the most important player upfront, i never see that happened to other teams before.
Look at Chelsea last season. Walked the league because they had their first team available EVERY week.

Imagine how we'd be doing if we had the team that beat United playing every week for the whole season? But it is literally impossible for us. Not sure we could even manage it for a whole month tbh.

Malky

Established Member
Watching Giroud and remembering that most of this forum were against us signing Gonzalo Higuian in the summer! :lol: Guys about 4 levels above the joke of a CF we have right now! One pretty goal every so often from Giroud or when Özil puts it on a plate where its harder to miss doesn't change anything, he's still average and always will be average. Saying that, if Giroud would put as much effort into a game as he does his hair, he would be a decent CF.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

List of reasons we won't win the league. feel free to add any I may have missed.

1. Wenger's inability to rest key players due to his poor transfer window.
2. Two finished Back up DM's
3. Reliance on injury prone players
4. Injury prone back up players
5. Sub-standard striker up front for 4 seasons in a row.
6. Declining CB in Mertesacker.
7. Cazorla is a good player but he is NOT a cm.
8. Lack of a quality wing option.
9. Over-reliance on a young fullback who is still learning the game.

I might have missed some but who cares.

AVENTUS

Top PL goalscorer is really easy money right now though ;)

Özil 14/1 for player of the year is also worth a shout.

I put a £100 on Utd, Atletico & Psg to win their games in the Champions League guess which sh!tty team couldn't beat Psv at home. Cashed out at £20 put in on Dortmund, Real Madrid & Arsenal to win today. Guess what team let me down again today.

God I hate football

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

That kit need
List of reasons we won't win the league. feel free to add any I may have missed.

1. Wenger's inability to rest key players due to his poor transfer window.
2. Two finished Back up DM's
3. Reliance on injury prone players
4. Injury prone back up players
5. Sub-standard striker up front for 4 seasons in a row.
6. Declining CB in Mertesacker.
7. Cazorla is a good player but he is NOT a cm.
8. Lack of a quality wing option.
9. Over-reliance on a young fullback who is still learning the game.

I might have missed some but who cares.
10. A ****ing **** of a third kit.

TheIceman85

This is all on AW. His lack of squad management is just utterly incompetent and unforgivable . All that money in the bank and you can't do your job properly and bring in the cover that everyone single fan and his dog knew we needed.

I don't know what decision was worse, not signing a DM and putting faith in Arteta and Flamini, or not signing an attacking player when he knew Welbeck, Rosicky and Wilshere were all injured long-term, Walcott and OX are as injury prone as they come and Sanchez would have to be managed very carefully due to his summer exploits.

Wenger is obviously a very, very clever man, but I really don't understand how he can sometimes be such an idiotic fool. It hurts saying that about him but I just cant see how you can defend him. This was the best chance to win the league for a vey long time and YET AGAIN it will turn into a dogged battle for the top 4.

Need more posts like this on this forum rather than snidey, sarcastic one-liners from people with a clear agenda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

To all the Arsenal lovers:
Take care of the values of the club. My love and support forever.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, June 4

Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow could be acquired for little over €10m [The Athletic]

Other clubs believe Arsenal are in position to sign Benjamin Šeško [The Athletic]

Latest posts

Top Bottom