• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Norwich vs Arsenal | Sun 29th Nov | 16.15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diogenes

The crossing today was utter bulls**t, even when presented with a clear opportunity to just put the ball across the six yard box.

Take that Bellerin chance where he's in the box behind the defence with Giroud attacking the six yard box and he somehow spoons it into the side netting.

I thought Bellerin was abysmal today. And Monreal, though better defensively, was appalling in the final third too.

Both our fullbacks had umpteen opportunities to give Giroud something to attack, and they gave nothing.

KAB

We have to get used to this that we will experience it every season. It will always look like this season but at the end it is not. Same goes to next season, it looks like that is the season but at the end it is not and it keeps on repeated again and again

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Look at Chelsea last season. Walked the league because they had their first team available EVERY week.

Imagine how we'd be doing if we had the team that beat United playing every week for the whole season? But it is literally impossible for us. Not sure we could even manage it for a whole month tbh.
yes i remember chelsea did that but look at them this season they suffering from it because of that half of their team look unfit.

GunnerGetYah

Established Member
Watching Giroud and remembering that most of this forum were against us signing Gonzalo Higuian in the summer! :lol: Guys about 4 levels above the joke of a CF we have right now! One pretty goal every so often from Giroud or when Özil puts it on a plate where its harder to miss doesn't change anything, he's still average and always will be average. Saying that, if Giroud would put as much effort into a game as he does his hair, he would be a decent CF.

Half the time I think he avoids heading the ball if he thinks it will touch his hair.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
I would be tempted to start Gibbs at LB against Sunderland and slot in Nacho at CM alongside Ramsey just so that Flamini can warm the bench.

legendhenry_14

In games like these you'll see how good our players and who are game changers. Some players only do good when our team are playing good. We need players in every position who can take the game by a scuff and do something. Giroud cant open up a chance for himself. Campbell get tired after 15 minutes and he dont have that fear factor in him. Ox just look lost. Flamini cant boss the midfield/impose himself and he suppose to be a DM. Wellington da Silva can do a better job on the wings than all our wingers bar Sanchez

RandyMarsh

Established Member
Wenger should be called out in the media for this Alexis hamstring injury. Should be ****ing ashamed of himself.

How can u constantly say in the press that he's in the red zone, has a hamstring injury scare, and then play him for 90 minutes every game.

Wenger should be fined half a years wages for this **** up. Disgraceful really.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I miss Wilshere/Coq our only players with any ball. Alexis got shoved into a ****ing pit.

Other teams would fake injuries and get other players involved. Actually force the ref to do something.

'Classy' Arsenal are to good for that.

Marmaduke

Giroud needs a certain game plan that caters to his strengths. He didn't get much service today, there were maybe 2 half chances from crosses one of which he got shoved in the back at the last moment (normal thing I know but its impossible to head correctly when a defender does this)

As mentioned earlier, the players didn't seem particularly on or off, it was just a lame tempo in the game...

*I'm also going to sound like a broken record about this but whats up with Ox? Today's little cameo summed him up. Showed his great technical ability at times but lazy in defense and can be wasteful.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

The thing that bothers me is we've spent a lot of money on players that are not contributing or pushing us on. Özil Alexis and Cech are it, Debuchy, Gabriel, Chambers, Welbeck, Ospina have all been fairly useless for one reason or another.

There are too many questions for me that I'd love to have Arsène answer.

David Smith

Established Member
Blaming Wenger for injuries makes no sense what so ever. All it does is reek of emotions and looking to blame Wenger for anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal was firmly embedded in the local community and had a very solid, working-class foundations. The fans espoused the club's values. This visceral attachment, from childhood, to a club and a team is something I have never seen anywhere else with such fervour. Every fan's first match at Highbury was like a baptism.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom