• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Southampton vs Arsenal | Sat 26th Dec | 19.45

Status
Not open for further replies.

tim08

No words. Just no ****ing words. The lack of bottle and desire showed by the lads tonight is disgraceful. **** off Wenger for hoarding £200m in the bank but insisting Flamini is good enough to be our back-up DM. Just utter utter arrogance in the transfer market.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Our team looks like not capable of showing a fight when things are not going our way hope we can turn it fast

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
I blame B.T. These games are always on there. ****ing rat faced, b 0 sniffing, glue eating inbreds.

Godwin1

Very well-known
What's funny is that everything Wenger does/says comes back to bite him so damn hard in the ass.

We've probably had one of our worst injury situations after our terrible summer window.

Then Wenger tells the press he was right not to make any outfield signings and then this happens. :lol:
You said it mate, chat **** get banged.

Marmaduke

Shane Long just does what he does best, constant running in behind and pressuring defenders. Somehow Mert and our world class defender couldn't handel that.

Fair play to Long though, he wound up Koscielny and took his chances. Our defense was awful.

We lost deservedly and even though at least half of their goals shouldn't have stood 4-0 is a fair result.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I like Crowley tbf :lol:

Just feel like people sleep on Iwobi and Maitland Niles way too much
Feel the same too. They're grafters, they can do the flashy, inventive stuff but they keep it simple/effective. Crowley and Jeff are expressive players. My only issue with Jeff is mainly that for a wide forward, his shooting is quite bad lol. People sleep on Willock a lot too, so many people have written him off surprisingly.

McIntyre

Established Member
Not at all surprised by this. This has been typical of this club for years.

Get a hard fought victory against a top team and then go away to a struggling side and simply don't turn up at all.

Not. At. All.

Did anybody play to anywhere near their ability this evening?

Marmaduke

He's an extremely promising talent no doubt, but since the Emirates Cup, people have been jizzing buckets over him :lol: and prefer him now even over Crowley - the original golden child of last season.

Just like they were Jizzing over Campbell after the WC... until turning on him.

Then every other young player we see play for 50 min.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I blame myself for this. Like an idiot I used some of my Christmas money to buy Arsenal merchandise earlier today and it's clearly cursed. That's the only logical explanation since nothing is ever the manager's fault.

Nyctophobia

Established Member
latest

RandyMarsh

Established Member
Look at the lot of you, four games running unchanged starting eleven. Sh!t loads of injuries. Bunch of glory hunters as soon as a bad result comes in you act like your monthly is here.

We lose brush ourselves off and get up and go ahead.
:lol::lol:

We didn't just lose. We got humiliated 4-0 by a team sitting above relegation, by a team who've got 1 point from their last 5 games. Straight after we turned City over less than a week ago??

It doesn't make any ****ing sense. And I'm tired of seeing performances like this where we just capitulate. It's completely and utterly unacceptable from a team that's meant to be a big club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom